BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen hard as nails xtreme wear offers extreme strength and shine. Match your manicure to your mood with fun, trendy shades. Easy grip, easy glide brush designed for complete control. Match your manicure to your mood. Fun, trendy shades-collect... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brianna F.
I love sally Hansen because of the price and availability at target. It seems to be just as good as other brands but is much cheaper than most. It can be a little drippy and it sometimes dries up if left out for too long, but I feel like that is not uncommon with other nail polishes
Mikaelah S.
Somerset
I love Sally Hansen nail polish. I love the colors and how perfect the nail polish is. It isn’t too expensive and great to use. I use this nail polish very often and it lasts a long time. I would recommend this product to anyone!
crystal g.
hermiston
I literally go to Rite Aid for my nail polish is I think they have a wide variety gray pigmentation on the colors long lasting and a very affordable price as well I actually have one these out as gifts for my friends and they love them just as much as I did
Rama A.
Red Oak, TX
I love wearing white every once and a while because it is such a simple and casual color. I purchased this one because I have owned other Sally Hansen products in the past and I really liked them. This one however is not my favorite. When I tried putting it on my nails there would always be too much on the brush and thing above the brush which would cause that to drip on me. Also another thing I didn't like was when I finally did get it on my nails it sort of resembles white out. I tried this multiple times and still the same result.
Rasa D.
I love w3aring red bail polish and the Sally hansen nail polish red gives the perfect pow look I am looking for it's affordable when purchased at target I feel CVS and rite aid sells it to expensive
Brandi M.
I'm wearing the red Xtreme in the preview. I absolutely love SALLY HANSEN XTREME. I OWN EVERY COLOR AND ALSO OWN EVERY CRACKLE COLOR. Price is great. I recommend to everyone. Sally Hansen Extreme Wear Nail Polish Boogie Woogie 270
ashton w.
works very well and doesn’t chip for a while but it does after like two days the best nail polish you recommend is essie but this polish is very nice glossy and easy to apply. , overall i recommend it to my family
Erika S.
Culver City, CA
So Sally Hansen nail polish always comes in a wide assortment of awesome colors and are my all time favorite brand! They dry pretty fast and the color comes out bold and with little streaks. Plus it is super cheap and doesn't cost you an arm and leg!
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Love love love! This nail polish lasts for weeks when used with the Sally hansen top coat. I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a decent nail polish that performs well and with ease. The price point is fair, also!
Janee M.
Bronx, NY
I love the color, last longer than most nail polish. The price is great, some comes in pairs. I love it. You can find it in most retail stores