Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color - Mellow Yellow (2-pack) uploaded by Lindsay O.

BY SALLY HANSEN #67 in Nail Polish

Quality you can trust at a price you will love! see more...

Tori G.
La Pryor , TX
Any nail polish that can last on my nails while I'm doing so many different things is always a go to nail polish in my book. Sally Hansen has proved itself to me for the past five to six years! Personally, I always appreciate the strong pigment you see, before doing a second coat. Even though, I recommend doing the second coat just so you get all of what you can out of that nail polish. Another component I always appreciate is the fact that the brush makes it so much easier to apply the nail polish evenly. Unlike the other brushes that are so small and you have to go back and it looks streaky, so shout out to Sally Hansen!
kylie k.
When I had this color on, I got a bunch of compliments!! I’m a tan person so this is a really nice pop of color for me! For me, it’s not exactly a mustard yellow, it’s a little more orange than I prefer but I still think it’s a beautiful color. The wear-time was actually pretty nice considering this only cost $2! I was super impressed! It lasted about a full week without cracking or chipping and using a top coat. My only complaint would be having to layer it about two or three (depending on how opaque you want it) times. Other than that, it’s a nice affordable nail polish in a unique, eye-catching color!!
carli h.
Youngstown
This nail polish is a really pretty color. More of spring color. It was not that pricey and had good value. I got this for a present but i have bought this brand also.  Color is really unique cpmpared to other nail polish brands and colors. I would recommend this nail polish.
Ismeli H.
Reseda, CA
I love sally hensen very thick colors especially their easter/summer/spring colors its my go to for those colors. This yellow its very bright and thick i highly highly recommend it. They last with a good top clear coat. And the colors are just amazing. The brush is a perfect size thick and good length for easy painting. Definitely buy.
Shannon L.
Fort Pierce, FL
I like the size and shape of this collection by sally hanson i own a few of them. The color selection is also great lots of colors blues yellows. I love to be colorful !! Thre polish goes on easily and lasts a few days to week depends on base coat, top coat and how much you use your hands in water etc.
Becca M.
Sayre, PA
No matter how long I sit and wait for my nails to dry, the polish always seems to stay in that state where everything makes an indent it takes some of the polish off so it doesn’t stay smooth. I haven’t tried any of the other kinds from Sally Hanson but this kind always seems to give me trouble.
Elizabeth V.
Richmond, CA
It’s always hard to find a true yellow, but this one is it. Sally Hansen is always at an affordable price that you cannot beat and you can find it anywhere. The formula is okay and it takes a while to dry but it gets the job done. There’s a great selection of colors as well.
Callie S.
Cypress, CA
i love this product! I think that it is a good color and dries so quickly!! I wear these colors all the time because it does not chips too quickly and does not feel heavy or too thin. I love sally hansen and it will be using this for a long time! It's a must have.
Jen C.
Katy, TX
Mellow Yellow is a bit sheer so it took 4 coats to make it opaque and I don’t think a polish should take 4 coats. The price is great however so I would suggest to apply over white. Yellow polishes are a bit hard to work with so I think for $1 it is worth it.
Vidhi A.
Mellow yellow is so perfect for Spring. However I do own a variety of Xtreme
nail Polish. It is long lasting and doesn’t chip easily. I love that as I do a lot of work with my hands and don’t want to change nail polish frequently. I buy mine from Target.