Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac, Pacific Blue and Mint Sorbet with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Ashley F.Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac, Pacific Blue and Mint Sorbet with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Ayesha H.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen hard as nails xtreme wear offers extreme strength and shine. Match your manicure to your mood with fun, trendy shades. Easy grip, easy glide brush designed for complete control. Match your manicure to your mood. Fun, trendy shades-collect... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kylie B.
Terre Haute
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac, Pacific Blue and Mint Sorbet with Dimple Bracelet bought at Walmart. Great price and super long lasting color! Definitely recommend.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I just got this complimentary of influenster, this nail polish works wonderfully and last for a good while without chipping easily. I love this formula it last and looks amazing
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park , NM
Love love these nail polishes.. they go on super smooth and the pigmentation is amazing.. && also it doesn't chip! It stays on for a super long time!
Ashley F.
Alexandria, VA
I love the Lacey lilac color the best. It's so pretty and dries quickly. You must buy it!
Ayesha H.
Kitchener, ['', 'ON', '']
✨Would I recommend this Product?

✨From where Can this be purchased?
Shoppers
Walmart

✨How does it compare to similar products?
Applies well
Gives acrylic nails appearance
Lasts long
Doesnt dry up fast
Colour range is really good
Overall impressive quality at a cheap price
Jessica R.
I really like these nail polishes, the glide on with ease and there wider brush makes it easier to apply. I bought the 4 colours I have from Walmart and Shoppers Drug Mart. I would recommend this nail polish to others 💅🏼
Sarah B.
Ottawa , ON
I have the lilac and pacific blue (old formula, before 2014). The lilac color is beautiful, perfect for spring. I just put on the pacific blue yesterday, and it is gorgeous! I can't stop looking at my nails. It went on very opaque, a little streaky but perfect after two coats (or one big one). There is a little wear and tear and a chip after the first day, but I wash my hands many times a day so this happens usually with nail polishes (and some even sooner!).