Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac, Pacific Blue and Mint Sorbet with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Ashley F.Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac, Pacific Blue and Mint Sorbet with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Ayesha H.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen hard as nails xtreme wear offers extreme strength and shine. Match your manicure to your mood with fun, trendy shades. Easy grip, easy glide brush designed for complete control. Match your manicure to your mood. Fun, trendy shades-collect... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer W.
Love this brand and specifically this line by them. A lot of other polishes either take forever (40 mins or longer) to dry or will not at all. Also many other brands will chip on me within a day or less. This is the longest lasting polish for me. Applies easily. Great colors.highly recommend. And bonus it's super affordable!
Jules T.
I love these polishes ! They do tend to dry out quickly but just add a little bit of nail polish remover to the bottle and they will be good as new ! I have about 8 different shades and love every single one of them !
kimmy m.
Bronx, NY
I love this mint green color😍gives my nails a pop and it definitely met my expectations!! Also you wouldn’t even need to put a top coat after putting one coat on because it has a natural gloss to it and I would definitely but this again.
Areli G.
Panorama City
So good trust me you guys will want to use it for the nails cos it’s long lasting and I use it so frequently when I get my nails done and there shouldn’t be any improvement and I would buy it again
Samantha M.
Belvidere, IL
The colors are beautiful, but I’m not a big fan of the formula. Green one after you take it off, leaves your nails looking like it has fungus(leaves it yellowish) not a smooth polish, as it’s very thick and comes out usually clumpy
Kylie B.
Terre Haute, IN
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac, Pacific Blue and Mint Sorbet with Dimple Bracelet bought at Walmart. Great price and super long lasting color! Definitely recommend.
Katia M.
Palmhurst , TX
I love Pacific Blue. It was one of my favorite nail polishes of all time until it got reformulated. Before I could get it to last forever. I bought about fifteen back ups of the old one so obviously I really loved it
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I just got this complimentary of influenster, this nail polish works wonderfully and last for a good while without chipping easily. I love this formula it last and looks amazing
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park , NM
Love love these nail polishes.. they go on super smooth and the pigmentation is amazing.. && also it doesn't chip! It stays on for a super long time!
Tracy K.
Omg this is so nice colors I love the pretty colors I like all the colors I need my nail done and clean I'm going to get my nails done