Sally Hansen Wax Kit, 6 oz uploaded by Shonda R.Sally Hansen Wax Kit, 6 oz uploaded by Samantha C.Sally Hansen Wax Kit, 6 oz uploaded by Samantha C.

BY SALLY HANSEN #18 in Waxing Kits

A convenient, pain-free way to remove hair with an easy, less-mess formula. Sally Hansen Ouch-Relief Wax Kit includes Ouch Relief Wax 2 Pre-Treatment with Benzocaine Wipes No-heat formula is ready and easy to use. Sugar wax infused with cocoa and honey, easily rinses off with water for a less-mess, mistake-proof experience. Delightful Cocoa wax fragrance. Ergonomic spatula designed for use on face and body. Benzocaine pre-treatment helps soothe skin to relieve pain while waxing. Results Last Up To 8 Weeks. Reduces the Appearance of Hair Regrowth. *Indivdual results may vary. see more...

• I've Used Hair removal creams and don't like the smell or chemica...1 Answers
  • I saw it ulta the other day I'm a regular on parissa just wanted ...1 Answers
  • Omg ive been wanting to buy this but idk whats th... Be the first to answer!
Karen R.
Washington
Maybe I am a wimp but once I do this on one leg I just can't seem to do the second but I do. I found this messy, again maybe it was me. They give you everything in the kit but you need more. I went back to the beauty salon to have my legs waxed.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
This was my first wax kit I bought before becoming an aesthetician and removing my own hair for good. It worked pretty well. It did leave behind some stubborn hairs, but that's to be expected. It did work well beneath my arms and belly button area. I'd recommend if you have softer hairs though.
Alura M.
Astoria
I use this for my face. I like that it heats up with body heat so you can't burn yourself. I have this setup in Amazon prime. I also like the oil they give you to remove the residue but still recommend getting a warm compress to really break down the wax left over on your face.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
So, this Sally Hansen Ouch Relief kit gets a 4 star review. I bought it at Wal-Mart and went home. I read the instructions which say your hair needs to be of a certain length in order for the wax strips to grab a hold. I waited about a week (so no shaving!) and finally sat on my bathroom floor to do it. Again, I pulled out the instructions which said, make sure the area about to be waxed is clean and dry. Then it said apply the lidocaine towelette to the area about to be waxed. I waited about one minute after the lidocaine towelette to kick in and started rubbing together the wax strips. You're supposed to rub a set together until they pull apart from each other. I rubbed until my hands hurt and slowly I tried to pull apart the strips. However, they were getting stuck in some spots and were not coming apart. So, I had to use my blow dryer to really heat the wax up and get them melted apart. All in all, the product works great! It comes with oil to rub in after too. Will use again!
Katelyn V.
DO NOT BUY THIS. Just returned it an hour ago, huge waste of money if you buy this. "Ouch relief" YEAH RIGHT, MOST PAINFUL WAX IVE EVER USED! Barely pulled out any hair, only 3. I'm still going to have to shave. It kept breaking and wouldn't rip off in one go. I bled (not a lot) but more than I have with any other wax. Save your money.
Yvette S.
Garner, KY
Sally Henson makes awesome hair removal products. I have been using this particular kind for over 5 years now. It is very inexpensive and easy to use. You can heat it up in the microwave and after about 3 minutes you are ready for removal. It doesn't hurt as much as other products I have used.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
The premade strips are usually my go-to, just because they're quicker and easier to use, but I do believe that the hard wax does a better job, since it's able to grab shorter hairs than the the strips. I love both products, though. I'd never buy another brand and I like being able to do it myself.
Michele M.
This kit is easy to use to wax any area. Simply spread the wax, place the srtip, and wax away! I prefer this brand to other products I have tried. I feel I get more control by being able to spread the wax myself. I use the product on a regular basis for my waxing needs.
Clara N.
Saint Louis, MO
It could just be me, but I could not get this wax to the right temperature or consistency without burning the you know what out of myself. I really tried, but I guess I'm just more of a strip person. The wax pot and the wooden applicators were way too messy for the average women, and I even worked in a spa for years. Save the hot wax for the professionals, you'll thank me later.
viviana s.
The little oil that comes with it so it wouldn't hurt as much does help a little so it won't hurt as much. It's very easy to use. I bought it at target. I would recommend this product to others.
aliya K.
Cranford, NJ
I saw it ulta the other day I'm a regular on parissa just wanted to know if its good
Jahnaysia D.
I've Used Hair removal creams and don't like the smell or chemicals so I was wondering if the was kit actually works ?
Paola P.
Bronx
Omg ive been wanting to buy this but idk whats the quality of the wax is it safe to try on?