Sally Hansen Wax Kit, 6 oz uploaded by Samantha C.Sally Hansen Wax Kit, 6 oz uploaded by Samantha C.Sally Hansen Wax Kit, 6 oz uploaded by Shonda R.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Waxing Kits

A convenient, pain-free way to remove hair with an easy, less-mess formula. Sally Hansen Ouch-Relief Wax Kit includes Ouch Relief Wax 2 Pre-Treatment with Benzocaine Wipes No-heat formula is ready and easy to use. Sugar wax infused with cocoa and honey, easily rinses off with water for a less-mess, mistake-proof experience. Delightful Cocoa wax fragrance. Ergonomic spatula designed for use on face and body. Benzocaine pre-treatment helps soothe skin to relieve pain while waxing. Results Last Up To 8 Weeks. Reduces the Appearance of Hair Regrowth. *Indivdual results may vary. see more...

melissa l.
Las Vegas, NV
Got this from the base exchange for $10. I used it on multiple areas including brows, “sideburns”, upper lip, armpits, and legs. Worked great for facial hair and for my armpit hair for the most part. Only had to shave a few stray hairs. It didn’t really work on my legs: the wax kept chipping off more than pulling. It took off a majority of the hair but this stuff doesn’t pull out the thick stuff. Has to shave over the rest. I would recommend for smaller areas of thinner hair
Darlene R.
Brimley
I had wanted to try this kit out for sometime but i was scared it would make the hair on my upper lip com bac in thicker dont laugh it happens to guys to an extent.  Anyway i got the kit and took it home to try and i was surprised how easy it was to heat and use.  Now. My only problem is its been months and i need to redo my upper lip again.
Jade B.
Flint, MI
This wax definitely was not any less painful than other wax, for me atleast.
It somewhat did its job, I just had to wax the same spot a few times to get all of the hair.
It’s not a bad product, I just won’t purchase it again because it is too painful for me to do myself, I’d rather just go get it done.
Really good product, i have a sensitive skin and with Sally Hansen wax, No problem, no irritation.  I can say is effective and easy to use.  If you are looking for a quick way to remove hair from some specific areas you might like Sally Hansen Wax kit.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I used to wax at home to make waxing quick, easy, and convenient. I enjoy using Sally Hansen SALLY HANSEN 30 Ct Waxing Kit because of the affordability and it’s easy to find. It most importantly works and gets there job done.
Ahlyah M.
East Haven Ct
Not painful at all love that leaves no hair behind hahaha leaves my skin soft no red marks from it very effective would definitely keep buying it and it’s not expensive at all.
Karen R.
Washington
Maybe I am a wimp but once I do this on one leg I just can't seem to do the second but I do. I found this messy, again maybe it was me. They give you everything in the kit but you need more. I went back to the beauty salon to have my legs waxed.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Do it yourself wax at home. Can be very easy if you follow the instructions but if you don’t follow instructions it will not be easy.I’ve done correctly you will not be in pain if done incorrectly there will be pain.
Dahlia M.
Canton , GA
This is a pretty good drugstore waxing kit. Of course like every other it stings when you use it but it took off all hair that I wanted to so it did it’s job! And the preside is very affordable.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
So, this Sally Hansen Ouch Relief kit gets a 4 star review. I bought it at Wal-Mart and went home. I read the instructions which say your hair needs to be of a certain length in order for the wax strips to grab a hold. I waited about a week (so no shaving!) and finally sat on my bathroom floor to do it. Again, I pulled out the instructions which said, make sure the area about to be waxed is clean and dry. Then it said apply the lidocaine towelette to the area about to be waxed. I waited about one minute after the lidocaine towelette to kick in and started rubbing together the wax strips. You're supposed to rub a set together until they pull apart from each other. I rubbed until my hands hurt and slowly I tried to pull apart the strips. However, they were getting stuck in some spots and were not coming apart. So, I had to use my blow dryer to really heat the wax up and get them melted apart. All in all, the product works great! It comes with oil to rub in after too. Will use again!
aliya K.
Cranford, NJ
I saw it ulta the other day I'm a regular on parissa just wanted to know if its good
Jahnaysia D.
I've Used Hair removal creams and don't like the smell or chemicals so I was wondering if the was kit actually works ?
Paola P.
Bronx
Omg ive been wanting to buy this but idk whats the quality of the wax is it safe to try on?
zoey r.
Please tell me this works well and does not hurt and actually takes away hair and keeps it away for a while does it???