Add a Photo

By SALLY HANSEN
#26 in Waxing Kits
A convenient, pain-free way to remove hair with an easy, less-mess formula. Sally Hansen Ouch-Relief Wax Kit includes Ouch Relief Wax 2 Pre-Treatment with Benzocaine Wipes No-heat formula is ready and easy to use. Sugar wax infused with cocoa and honey, easily rinses off with water for a less-mess, mistake-proof experience. Delightful Cocoa wax fragrance. Ergonomic spatula designed for use on face and body. Benzocaine pre-treatment helps soothe skin to relieve pain while waxing. Results Last Up To 8 Weeks. Reduces the Appearance of Hair Regrowth. *Indivdual results may vary.
Photo (1)
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
Phoenix, AZ

I've only used this wax kit once, but will certainly be using it in the future. A friend recommended it to me, and I picked it up from Target. It's definitely more affordable than going to a waxing salon every few weeks! I believe you can get six uses out of this. I use it to wax my upper lip. I did have to go over the same spot a few times, but there was a huge difference when I was done. Sometimes it's hard to get the wax all off, but that might be an operator error. This is my first attempt at at-home waxing, so I can't compare it to other products. I'll be sticking with this one, though!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Pocatello, ID

It works well enough for the price. Much more economical than going to the salon monthly. I had to do several applications to remove the majority of the hair from my upper lip. I have only used for that purpose. It is a bit messy and I could never manage to not get wax around the lid so it was near impossible to reopen after the first use. But it comes with an easy to use, and fairly precise application spatula and some relief cream for afterwards, so that's nice. I will continue to use in lieu of going to a salon.
Clara N.
Clara N.
Saint Louis, MO

It could just be me, but I could not get this wax to the right temperature or consistency without burning the you know what out of myself. I really tried, but I guess I'm just more of a strip person. The wax pot and the wooden applicators were way too messy for the average women, and I even worked in a spa for years. Save the hot wax for the professionals, you'll thank me later.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Seattle, WA

I love the how easy this kit is to use (hence the one star), however it is not the most effective in terms of removing hair. Also, I find that my skin is left feeling very sensative and I end of having to shave anyway which just hurts that sensative skin even more. Will not repurchase or recommend as this just simply did not live up to the claims for me.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ

Best waxing set for an at home use by far- that I have ever tried! Nice thick wax that you can heat to your preferred consistency and you get quite a few uses out of it (depending on how much you use and where you use it). Overall, I’m very happy with this at home wax kit. You can purchase it at @walmart and @ulta that I know for sure.
Hayley G.
Hayley G.
Odessa, NY

I am not much of a waxer, so I really don't think I used this as efficiently as I could have. I used this on my lip area (major peach fuzz), and it removed hair, but not in a completely smooth way. It didn't get every single hair. I did enjoy the oil solution that came with it though, I found that I didn't really break out at all.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Scarsdale, NY

I almost exclusively use this Sally Hansen Wax product. I even use it on very sensitive areas and have never had a problem with skin irritation. That said, I've always though the actual waxing strips were kind of cheap and don't work so well. I usually buy a huge pack of cloth strips from Ulta and just use those.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Lovington, NM

This is one of my favorite options for removal and shaping of eyebrows. It is affordable at the price of about 6 dollars. I purchased this wax kit from my local WalMart. It compares well with similar hair removal products. I would likely suggest it for others, with one caveat. Shapers are not included.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Alma, GA

I love this wax kit because it is so easy to use and i also feel like this wax doesn't hurt as bad as the wax my stylist at the salon uses... maybe it's just the way she uses it. anyway i use this wax about twice a month for facial hair and i love it. I have gotten my mom hooked on using it too!
Yvette S.
Yvette S.
Garner, KY

Sally Henson makes awesome hair removal products. I have been using this particular kind for over 5 years now. It is very inexpensive and easy to use. You can heat it up in the microwave and after about 3 minutes you are ready for removal. It doesn't hurt as much as other products I have used.
aliya K.
aliya K.
Cranford, NJ

I saw it ulta the other day I'm a regular on parissa just wanted to know if its good
Jahnaysia D.
Jahnaysia D.

I've Used Hair removal creams and don't like the smell or chemicals so I was wondering if the was kit actually works ?