Sally Hansen® VitaSurge Strength Gel uploaded by Mallory B.Sally Hansen® VitaSurge Strength Gel uploaded by Gabriela Y.Sally Hansen® VitaSurge Strength Gel uploaded by Jessica S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally hansen vitasurge growth gel a fast absorbing gel formula for brittle nails that break & crack. Dries clear. Grow longer nails in 5 days! Vitamin a formula to nourish & treat. Multi-active bead infused gel formula instantly releases a surge of vitamin a, c and e to nourish and treat nails for healthy growth. Instantly hydrates and conditions brittle, hard-to-grow nails.

Sally Hansen® VitaSurge Strength Gel
  • "a friend of mine suggest this product to me, I use it for over a month or so, not using anything else, not nail polish or nothing, just the pure product, now my nails are very strong!" in 1 review
Crystale V.
Riverside, CA
I give it two stars only because I thought it would work I got it at CVS so it was very pricey so it was said when it was different than wat I thought it would be it's very easy to apply and use it's like regular nail polish I don't really recommend it
Danielle C.
Most of Sally Hansen products are very good and this one's no exception. It has a beautiful color and it does actually Harden your nails. Sometimes nail polish can actually soften my nails and make them break but this one doesn't. Very good product.
Krista K.
Philadelphia, PA
This product works very well for my weak nails. All you have to do is apply it every so often and your nails will get better. It is super easy to apply to your nails. I think it is priced at a good value. And i will probably buy it again.
Neo Gillian S.
Ladera Ranch, CA
This nail polish works wonders. My nails are getting stronger by the day. I am a repeat user. I feel you pay for what you get. It might be more than other nail polishes but it’s worth it. I would most definitely recommend it.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Made my nails super strong! Really easy to apply! Awesome colors and not too pricy. Available at Walgreens! I am a repeat user! I always buy at Walgreens for the value. I’d probably buy again and recommend it as well
Queen B.
Yessss, yes and more yes! My nails used to be so brittle and flaky. I used this product for a few months and my nails barely ever break anymore and they look so healthy and shiny! I would definitely recommend this!
Kalley-Rose W.
California
This is a good product for its price. Definitely leaves nails feeling stronger and not as breakable. There are better products out there if you want to spend the money.
Jackeline C.
Bloomington, CA
I have never had any type of problem with any sally Hansen nail polishes I feel like they just have the perfect formula and beautiful colors, I love all the gel colors they are coming out with and I own so many!!
Shakiya E.
Cleveland, OH
Only thing that seems too work for me when my nails start too break from putting acrylic nails on haven't found anything that works like this that actually work I would most definitely recommend too others
Shannon H.
Harrisburg, PA
Sally Hanson is a good brand of you want good quality nice selection of colors love the strengthening polish after removing my acrylics long lasting and hardens my nails I would buy again
Bobi R.
Salem, OR
Does this help with nail growth?
Becky G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I've had acrylics for roughly 10 months straight and now my nails are super thin and are breaking easily will this help??
Lissa D.
Burke, VA
I've tried a lot of nail strengthening products and still haven't found one that really feels like it works, what's the difference with this one?
Valyndra A.
Mannford, OK
How well is this compared to the salon quality gel nails?
Carla C.
Hey everyone! My nails break easily and I'm always looking for good products to help protect my nails. How well does the vitasurge work? Would you say it's about the same as other strengthening products or is this way better?