BY SALLY HANSEN

Powered by nurturing vitamins, Sally Hansen introduces four innovative, flavored lip treatments each targeted to a specific beauty benefit. Each nutrient complex formula also contains superfruits Acai and Pomegrante. You can wear alone or under lip... see more...

Justis M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I found this product on Amazon one day and thought I'd give it a try. It definitely made my lips feel very soft, but it wasn't long lasting. The price was reasonable for the pack of 2 that I bought. I don't think I'd buy it again due to it not lasting long, but I would say that it was fair in moisturizing for a short period of time.
Dawn R.
Clendenin
I love sally Hanson stuff. The lip balm is to die forat WalMart if I remember correctly.maybe rite aid.everyone should try sally stuff they are a great beauty products and nail stuff maybe the best.yes most defentlyif you have never tried sally stuff theres something wrong with this world.
Skyler T.
Spring Hill, FL
It looks like a great color, correct? When I used this products, it came off VERY sheer. They need to work on how strong the color comes off. But moisturizing!
Ria B.
It's my favorite lip balm, it's Soo good and moisturizes the lips and has that Berry taste but overall really great if you have dried lips or want to use it before you apply a liquid lipstick
Patricia D.
Love it the color is great for summer or even for any time of the year also its light and moisturizing and the price is great
Engy g.
damietta
omg !! 😻😻 I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has very high quality👍😻😻