suggested searches

3 star

28%

2 star

1 star

I’ve tried many cuticle products and oils from high end to drugstore and they were decent enough but this one is my favorite so far. It has a nice amount of slip to it and truly feels moisturizing to my cuticles. It’s presently Winter and my cuticles look worse than ever. I was using Esssie apricot oil and it looks nice but it’s no match for Sally Hansen’s formula. SH makes some of the best nail care products at a very affordable and easily accessible price.
Mainly bought this nail and cuticle oil to soften and moisturize my cuticles and it works, although I would like it if it was faster absorbing into my skin - I haven't use it on my bare nails itself but will try to see if it makes a difference before I apply nail polish. LIke that it is affordable and available in the drugstore. The main ingredient is safflower seed oil and includes vitamin E, wheat germ, apricot kernel, aloe & panthenol
I dont know if this oil will do anything to help my short nails but I give it a try. My nails have been in the worst shape because I tried many press on nails and took them out and reapplied the glue. Now just hoping to have longer and thicker nails that wont chip. The oil is easy to use though it could get all over me if I apply too much. So I just put alittle and keep rubbing. Fingers crossed this oil will help!
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
What is the best way to grow your nails. How do your nails become stronger? I seem to have no luck with this.. are my nails going to be weak forever?
0 answers
Is it good product or not ?
more questions