BY SALLY HANSEN

4000 I.U

Get soft, healthy looking cuticles & smoother nails; Absorbs quickly into nails and cuticles to deeply hydrate

Buy on kmart*
Lisa B.
Clayton
This product is great for my cuticles to help them be strong.  It is at a great price for the quality of product that u receive.
Olivia S.
Bentonville
The best cuticle oil! Absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave any oily residue. Cuticles are nourished and much less noticeable.
Tamara M.
Des Moines
This oil rubs on easy and makes cuticles a breeze. Use it regularly for an at-home manicure.
krisbel e.
Bronx, NY
Use this after i remove my polish. I use it everyday as well and my nails grow. It penetrates good in the cuticles
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products
Lisa D.
Torfaen
Works well at keeping the cuticles hydrated, doesn't leave the skin overly oily and absorbs well would recommend