BeautyNailNail CareSally Hansen
Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil

Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil

by Sally Hansen

Created with a complex of wheat germ, apricot kernel, and safflower oils blended with aloe and panthenol, this nail and cuticle oil enhances nail strength and vitality, preventing breakage.

How To Use?

Brush Vitamin E Nail Cuticle Oil onto nails and cuticles nightly. Massage in to help increase circulation to the nail bed and stimulate new nail growth. If used before a manicure or pedicure, remove thoroughly with soap and water or nail polish remover before applying nail enamel-reapply after nail enamel is dry.

Where can I get it?
Is it good product or not ?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil!
Vanessa A.
Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil uploaded by Vanessa A.
I have always suffered from extremely dry cuticles and have had such a bad habit at picking at the dry skin around my nails and this oil has really turned that around for me! I use it daily and keep it in my purse, I use this instead of hand lotion and have noticed a massive difference in my skin!
Hannah S.
Minneapolis, MN
Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil uploaded by Hannah S.
Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil uploaded by Hannah S.
Coming out of a dry winter, my cuticles were looking rough. I love that this product contains a lot of natural ingredients. It soaks into my cuticles and nail bed pretty quickly and leaves my nails looking polished without the polish.
Jessica B.
Naples, FL
Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil uploaded by Jessica B.
I unfortunately have very dry peeling cuticles that hurt. This product did a great job of moisturizing my cuticles and stopped them from peeling. It is also very easy to use, just brush it on and massage in. I noticed a huge difference after using this product and I will continue to purchase!
Melissa M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil uploaded by Melissa M.
I have used many cuticle oils in my day, and this is the best! So far the only one that can stand up to me washing my hands a million times at work! Thank you!
Valerie N.
Windsor, CT
Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil uploaded by Valerie N.
I love the smell of this vitamin e oil. It has a nice almond like smell and it is super easy to apply around your nails. I normally apply at night and when I wake up my the are very moisturized.
Altynay B.
Bellingham, WA
Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil uploaded by Altynay B.
I love this oil, first time when I applied it, I felt like I was in some spa, receiving a professional treatment. This is so useful, especially now, when I have cuticles dry up because of frequent hand washing at work and use of sanitizer. It’s absolutely moisturizing, I rubbed it for a few seconds and it got absorbed easily, didn’t leave any sticky feeling. This became my favorite self-care routine. Definitely recommend
Claire K.
Fulton, IL
Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil uploaded by Claire K.
I think I’ve found a new favorite cuticle oil! The product was very easy to use - the brush it comes with is able to apply a lot of product in one swipe. I noticed a huge change in my cuticles after the first use. Continued use only made them better. Really soaks into the skin and helps tame dry flakes around the nail bed. Highly recommend! The bottle is very cute too. I like the gold accents used.
Shea C.
Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil uploaded by Shea C.
I really love it! a little goes along way for sure. I went and got my nails done but the tech didn't push back my cuticles and just used the drill to try to clean em up and they were torn up. I used this cuticle oil and they instantly looked better. I've never been one to really use cuticle oil but now I am. just did my nail and used this product and now will after every time I do my nails.
Jyz R.
Long Beach, CA
Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil uploaded by Jyz R.
This is very moisturizing I like that it conditions my cuticle very well. This past year I have been using a lot of cleansers, alcohol, hand sanitizers and he totally ruin and dried up my fingers and specially the cuticle around my finger nails.
Kathy B.
Hopedale, MA
Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil uploaded by Kathy B.
After a year of no mani’s due to covid, my nails and cuticles were in rough shape. After a week of using Sally Hansen, my nails look like 2019!!! This product is fantastic, it’s nourishing and makes my nails look and feel healthy. I highly recommend this product.