BY SALLY HANSEN #21 in Nail Treatments

Great things come in threes! Triple Strong® from Sally Hansen features 3-in-1 gel protection to defend nails against breaking.
Our breakthrough formula combines a flexible Epoxy Polymer with Calcium and Titanium Complexes.
When weak nails need reinforcement, Triple Strong® strengthens and protects them.The result? Fortified, smooth, stronger nails.
Apply 1-2 coats to bare nails. Use alone or as a base coat.
Triple Strong® from Sally Hansen is a must-have in your mani kit—give your nails the power!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Sucrose Benzoate, Acrylates Copolymer, Camphor, Etocrylene, Dimethiconol, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Mercaptopropionic Acid, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ferric Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1-2 coats to bare nails.
  • Use alone or as a base coat.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "It works really well as a base I find that my polish hoes on smooth & lasts longer ." in 1 review
  • "It works well but I have to use two coats." in 1 review
  • "I would apply 2-3 coats of this stuff & my nails were INSTANTLY super hard!" in 1 review
  • "you should really give it a try, it worked very fast as well." in 1 review
  • "Using this as a base coat, I've noticed my nail polish lasts a lot longer, I'm going on 6 days the same manicure." in 1 review
Heather F.
Philadelphia , PA
I have been getting acrylics on my nails for about 10 years now and I have damaged my real nails so badly. When I finally took my acrylics off a couple months ago, my nails were so brittle and paper thin. I felt like I couldn’t do anything with them because they would just crack up and rip. My mom actually gave this to me to see if it would help and it truly did!! I even receive compliments on my nails because they look healthy. I apply this stuff regularly on my nail (I change my color often) and then just pop on my nail polish and a too coat. The difference in my nails is amazing I am so happy because I didn’t think they would ever be okay again!! I probably won’t ever go back to getting acrylic nails and I will continue to repurchase and use this great treatment :)
Cassia E.
Tried this in desperation when my nails were flaking out of control, even when short (thyroid disease; it will probabl y take me six months to grow in a decent nail). This won't change the nails you already have, but if what you really need is some serious glue to.hold them together and make them.look groomed until a nutritional fix has time to work, two coats of this will make you look pulled-together and nicely shiny. Note that the product isn't greenish--that's just green glass! One star off because I really prefer it was three-free.
Nina F.
Love this product. Sally hansen never dissappints me. Very affordable and i can see my nails are stronger. Smell id a bit 'chemical' strong. But doesnt bothers you. Will buy again!
Paige W.
Eau Claire
Love this stuff. I've been using it for years. I have very weak, soft, and peely nails. This definitely help strengthen them. It also dries quickly, which is a HUGE plus.
Tierra E.
Indianapolis, IN
About a year ago I had very weak nails due to wearing nothing but fake nails. I always thought milk made the nails stronger until I used this product. I was a first time user and was very skeptical about the product. After using it for just a few months I notice that my nails became stronger. I ended up recommending the product to my aunt and she loves it. I don't use it as often as I used to but I still have this in my vanity. Great product and I definitely recommend it for those with weaker nails.
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
This does work to make your manicure harder, but not exactly your nails. In my experience with it, it definitely kept my nails from breaking. In fact, I felt like I had acrylic on my nails, which was great. The problem for me was that it would always eventually peel off and take my color and top coat with it. Once it peeled away, my nails didn't feel any stronger than they did before. I have it 3 stars because it forms a great protective layer over your nails, but doesn't actually improve the quality of the nail itself.
Yari M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
If i could give this product 100 stars I WOULD!!! Best best best drugstore nail strengthener ever!!!! I go through botttles and bottles of this. It's so affordable but best of all it really works on my super long nails. With out this product I wouldn't be able to retain my length on my nails . It makes my nails feel like if I had an acrylic base. I will never stop using this :)
christina g.
Jacksonville, NC
Love love love this product! I normally have weak, brittle nails, and this gel polish saves my nails. I do have to apply it every 2 or 3 days, but I can wear it alone for a natural look or under any colors that I choose. Sally Hansen is the go-to for nail strengtheners and I will definitely buy this again.
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
Triple strong is my all time favorite nail strengthener. I use it in conjunction with the SH hard as wraps top coat.
After having acrylic overlay on my nails for so many years it really helped to grow out and strengthen my nail bed.
My hands are in water a lot so I apply 2(alternate) coats of each polish every 2-3 days.
After a week, I take it off and start the process over. It doesn't make your nails super hard, but it does protect them from chipping and breaking.
Gretchen B.
Evansville, IN
I had my doubts about this as A) the reviews on some sites were pretty bad and B) it has formaldehyde resin.

I have terrible peeling nails and this winter has not helped that. This year they were unbearable, I couldn't even paint them as several layers had come off.

This stuff saved my nails.
I started only using one coat, but noticed that that didn't do much.
I read the directions and started applying 2 and reapplying after 3 days. That made a huge difference. I can tell after about a month, my nails are stronger and the length of them has also increased.

Using this as a base coat, I've noticed my nail polish lasts a lot longer, I'm going on 6 days the same manicure. That's unheard of for me, I usually get 3 then chipping on the 4th.

One thing I do differently is that I remove on the 6th day. I don't see a reason to paint another coat on the 6th to remove it on the 7th.