BY SALLY HANSEN

Titanium is a lightweight, strong, lustrous metal that resists the damaging, corrosive effects of environmental stressors. With Epoxy Polymer to Reinforce & Protect With Calcium Complex To Help Strengthen & Support With Titanium Complex to Defend Against Breakage Results Guaranteed* You Have: Nails that break, peel or split You Want: Powerful protection against breaking How it Works: Instantly bonds to thin, weak nails.  Breakthrough gel suspension formula combines three nail strengtheners in one:  Epoxy Polymer reinforces nails and adds flexibility; Calcium Complex helps enhance nail structure; Titanium Complex helps defend against daily wear and tear. You ll Get: Three-tiered protection for beautiful nails! Sally Hansen, the #1 name in nail care, is committed to providing safe, innovative products that deliver beautiful results. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Using this as a base coat, I've noticed my nail polish lasts a lot longer, I'm going on 6 days the same manicure." in 1 review
  • "It works well but I have to use two coats." in 1 review
  • "you should really give it a try, it worked very fast as well." in 1 review
  • "I would apply 2-3 coats of this stuff & my nails were INSTANTLY super hard!" in 1 review
  • "It works really well as a base I find that my polish hoes on smooth & lasts longer ." in 1 review
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Triple strong is my all time favorite nail strengthener. I use it in conjunction with the SH hard as wraps top coat.
After having acrylic overlay on my nails for so many years it really helped to grow out and strengthen my nail bed.
My hands are in water a lot so I apply 2(alternate) coats of each polish every 2-3 days.
After a week, I take it off and start the process over. It doesn't make your nails super hard, but it does protect them from chipping and breaking.
Cecy P.
Cecy P.
San Pablo, CA
OMG, THIS IS MY STAPLE FOR STRENGHTENING MY NAILS, IT DOES WORKS A MIRACLE.
MY FINGERNAILS ARE BRITTLE, AND PEELS OFF. I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT EVER SINCE
A COWORKER RECOMMENDED IT TO ME OVER 18 YEARS AGO. BEEN
USING IT SINCE THE, WHENEVER A GIVE MY NAILS A BREAK FROM SO MANY
MANICURES.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
This is a decent product for the short term. I've been using it while growing out my nails from damage due to acrylics. The directions say to apply 2 coats at first and add a coat every other day. Works well as a base coat but does not last long when this is the only product used.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was not a fan of this product for myself. It peeled off to easily. It didn't strengthen my nails at all. It felt very heavy as well and the product dries fast in the bottle if you do not use it often. I will not be purchasing this product again in the future.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Portland, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this as a base coat for a couple months now. I've noticed a huge difference in the strength of my nails. Without using this as a base coat my nails bend and break very easily but they are now a lot harder and hardly bend.
Maquíllate A.
Maquíllate A.
Nashville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Para mi el mejor endurecedor, fortalecedor y proyectos para las uñas, llevo años usándolo y siempre tiene los mejores beneficios, lo recomiendo ampliamente! Lo Amo!!
Neiddy R.
Neiddy R.
Wylie , TX
My nails are unbreakable! Truly great nail polish. My once brittle nails can be filed now!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Jeffersonvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does work to make your manicure harder, but not exactly your nails. In my experience with it, it definitely kept my nails from breaking. In fact, I felt like I had acrylic on my nails, which was great. The problem for me was that it would always eventually peel off and take my color and top coat with it. Once it peeled away, my nails didn't feel any stronger than they did before. I have it 3 stars because it forms a great protective layer over your nails, but doesn't actually improve the quality of the nail itself.
Yari M.
Yari M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If i could give this product 100 stars I WOULD!!! Best best best drugstore nail strengthener ever!!!! I go through botttles and bottles of this. It's so affordable but best of all it really works on my super long nails. With out this product I wouldn't be able to retain my length on my nails . It makes my nails feel like if I had an acrylic base. I will never stop using this :)
Adrian J.
Adrian J.
Sterling Heights, MI
I've always had a problem with my nails so I decided to give this a try. Tired of going to the nail shop paying an average $30.00 every 3 weeks to have nice nails. Unfortunately this did not work for me, I really wanted it to work. Used the product for 3 weeks following the instructions on the bottle my nails continued to be week and thin.