BY SALLY HANSEN

Titanium is a lightweight, strong, lustrous metal that resists the damaging, corrosive effects of environmental stressors. With Epoxy Polymer to Reinforce & Protect With Calcium Complex To Help Strengthen & Support With Titanium Complex to Defend Against Breakage Results Guaranteed* You Have: Nails that break, peel or split You Want: Powerful protection against breaking How it Works: Instantly bonds to thin, weak nails.  Breakthrough gel suspension formula combines three nail strengtheners in one:  Epoxy Polymer reinforces nails and adds flexibility; Calcium Complex helps enhance nail structure; Titanium Complex helps defend against daily wear and tear. You ll Get: Three-tiered protection for beautiful nails! Sally Hansen, the #1 name in nail care, is committed to providing safe, innovative products that deliver beautiful results. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Using this as a base coat, I've noticed my nail polish lasts a lot longer, I'm going on 6 days the same manicure." in 1 review
  • "It works well but I have to use two coats." in 1 review
  • "you should really give it a try, it worked very fast as well." in 1 review
  • "I would apply 2-3 coats of this stuff & my nails were INSTANTLY super hard!" in 1 review
  • "It works really well as a base I find that my polish hoes on smooth & lasts longer ." in 1 review
Tierra E.
Indianapolis, IN
About a year ago I had very weak nails due to wearing nothing but fake nails. I always thought milk made the nails stronger until I used this product. I was a first time user and was very skeptical about the product. After using it for just a few months I notice that my nails became stronger. I ended up recommending the product to my aunt and she loves it. I don't use it as often as I used to but I still have this in my vanity. Great product and I definitely recommend it for those with weaker nails.
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does work to make your manicure harder, but not exactly your nails. In my experience with it, it definitely kept my nails from breaking. In fact, I felt like I had acrylic on my nails, which was great. The problem for me was that it would always eventually peel off and take my color and top coat with it. Once it peeled away, my nails didn't feel any stronger than they did before. I have it 3 stars because it forms a great protective layer over your nails, but doesn't actually improve the quality of the nail itself.
Yari M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If i could give this product 100 stars I WOULD!!! Best best best drugstore nail strengthener ever!!!! I go through botttles and bottles of this. It's so affordable but best of all it really works on my super long nails. With out this product I wouldn't be able to retain my length on my nails . It makes my nails feel like if I had an acrylic base. I will never stop using this :)
christina g.
Jacksonville, NC
Love love love this product! I normally have weak, brittle nails, and this gel polish saves my nails. I do have to apply it every 2 or 3 days, but I can wear it alone for a natural look or under any colors that I choose. Sally Hansen is the go-to for nail strengtheners and I will definitely buy this again.
Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by this product!!! I use it alone and like the directions say. My nails are naturally flimsy and break often. The only product that I have used that is this good is a calcium topcoat. I am a repeat customer. Highly recommend for growth and stability.
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Triple strong is my all time favorite nail strengthener. I use it in conjunction with the SH hard as wraps top coat.
After having acrylic overlay on my nails for so many years it really helped to grow out and strengthen my nail bed.
My hands are in water a lot so I apply 2(alternate) coats of each polish every 2-3 days.
After a week, I take it off and start the process over. It doesn't make your nails super hard, but it does protect them from chipping and breaking.
Selina O.
Sunland, CA
This polish works very well. It's not a miracle in a bottle, but it does what it claims if you take care of your nails to begin with. I suggest before applying: use vitamin E oil all over your nails including cuticles and under the nail bed. Let dry, then apply this polish (2 coats). I do this about twice a week and Have long healthy strong nails.
Adrian J.
Sterling Heights, MI
I've always had a problem with my nails so I decided to give this a try. Tired of going to the nail shop paying an average $30.00 every 3 weeks to have nice nails. Unfortunately this did not work for me, I really wanted it to work. Used the product for 3 weeks following the instructions on the bottle my nails continued to be week and thin.
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was not a fan of this product for myself. It peeled off to easily. It didn't strengthen my nails at all. It felt very heavy as well and the product dries fast in the bottle if you do not use it often. I will not be purchasing this product again in the future.
Stephanie H.
Portland, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this as a base coat for a couple months now. I've noticed a huge difference in the strength of my nails. Without using this as a base coat my nails bend and break very easily but they are now a lot harder and hardly bend.