Sally Hansen Triple Strong®

by Sally Hansen

A breakthrough 3-in-1 formula that strenthens & protects nails against breaking. • Hardens nails to hold up to daily wear, damaging & tear • 3-in-1 complex: flexible Epoxy Polymer + Calcium + Titanium to reinforce nails

Sally Hansen® Strengthening Nail Thickener Hey girls! I’ve been using this product for a couple of days now, but my nails are still so thin. — ( I had acrylics on for about 3 weeks and removing them really damaged my nails.) Do any of you know how long this typically takes to work?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Triple Strong®!
Melissa D.
Sumter, SC
I have very thin nails an I have been looking for something that will help make my nail stronger. I got Sally Hansen Triple Strong® an used it for a while an it didn't work for me. But like I said I have really thin nails. So if someone who already has strong nails who just wants to strengthen them then maybe it will work for you.
Kat J.
2,105 reviews
Sally Hansen Triple Strong® uploaded by Kat J.
My nails are super weak and brittle, so I bought this Sally Hansen Triple Strong Polish with the hopes that it would help,... It definitely made them slightly stronger than usual, but it didn’t make a HUGE difference for me personally. Like, my nails didn’t break within an hour or anything, which was an improvement,... But the polish flaked off within a day and my nails went back to feeling weak and constantly bending uncomfortably. Because of that I’m inclined to give only 3 stars... Don’t get me wrong, I do like Sally Hansen as a brand. I own several of her products. But the nail strengtheners in general don’t seem to really work well for me. I found a lot more success with Opi Nail Envy Original !
Xiomara S.
Macon, GA
I really love this nail strengthner the only negative part is if you apply more than 2 coats and keep your hands in water constantly the polish turns into a gel. I'm a dish washer by hand so looking for a nail strengthner that works with the hands of the "everyday woman". On the positive side the strengthner does give a beautiful shiny coat even dry.
Brandy C.
Lansing, MI
Sally Hansen Triple Strong® uploaded by Brandy C.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I cannot function without this product, I have very weak, brittle and paper thin nails. Every 5 days or so I put this polish on as base coat if I am going to wear colored polish or I add to coats for natural nails. This polish is AH-MAZING, it transforms my paper thin nails into hard nails, and they do not break easy at all, I have been using this product for about 5-6 years!! Love it!!! #beautyreview #bblogger
Blanca G.
Selma, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This one I is it on my mom there were so bad and wiki and brake fast and it was great that I got one for me to
melody B.
I originally used their gel nail formula who was in the blue bottle. When they did away with it I was forced to look for another line. This is a great option since they don't have their blue bottle product
Audrey R.
Irvine, KY
This stuff works great my nails keep growing and are healthy... If you need nail growth get this product it doe work. #influenster
Kiley N.
Grafton, WI
Sally Hansen Triple Strong® uploaded by Kiley N.
I got this product about 1 year ago and for someone who gets their nails done often then at times has to get them off this helps my weak nail beds grow so much stronger! I love it, and it dries very fast with a clear coat!
Nicole G.
This has been my go to for decades! I use it to keep my nails strong as during different months my nails are more brittle.
Tierra E.
Indianapolis, IN
About a year ago I had very weak nails due to wearing nothing but fake nails. I always thought milk made the nails stronger until I used this product. I was a first time user and was very skeptical about the product. After using it for just a few months I notice that my nails became stronger. I ended up recommending the product to my aunt and she loves it. I don't use it as often as I used to but I still have this in my vanity. Great product and I definitely recommend it for those with weaker nails.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marlen M.
il y a 2 ans
Xiomara S. il y a un an
Honestly give it at least 2 weeks to see a difference. I started using this strengthner after removing my acrylic nails. It really is strengthens your nails and your nail beds !!