BY SALLY HANSEN

NEW Triple Shine™ Nail Color from Sally Hansen! Daily defense from water and wear. Defend against the Triple Threat: Tap, Salt, and Chlorine water. Water to workout, day in and day out, nothing will dull these nails. The gloss is protected with the Ultimate Shield Complex, exclusive to Sally Hansen, designed to help polish withstand the wear and tear of everyday living for non-stop shine. Outshine 'em all with our 30 shades! Directions: 1. Shake well with cap on before use. 2. Apply 2 coats of polish to clean, dry nails and seal with top coat.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this polish, its vibrant, it stays on for ages, it dries relatively quickly, and its shiny even before a top coat." in 18 reviews
  • "I'm not much of a girlie girl but it is still really nice :) it lasts for a long time too and the brush is really really nice!" in 7 reviews
  • "Will definently get more.I recieved this product complimentary from influenster." in 6 reviews
  • "i received this in my voxbox, and it's not a color I would usually wear, and has a lot of glitter, but it actually is a really nice polish." in 5 reviews
  • "The shade is a bubblegum pink color called blow bubbles #130.its okay,honestly I don't wear pink polish but the sparkle and shine is very pretty.im sure my mom or cousins will get good use out of it.i did a swatch on one nail and it is a good color for those who like pink." in 5 reviews
Lisa L.
West Haven, CT
Review for: Vanity Flare, Other more...
Sally Hansen Triple Shine™ Nail Color I currently own vanity flair a pretty medium purple & bait me a very lite silver shimmer. First off these polishes have a long black top, underneath you'll find the small rounded polish top. For me personally I needed to take the longer top off for ease & control. I love the brush it's flat & wider my nails are small so once down the center just about covers my whole nail. I can't really speak to dry time seeing I using a fast drying top coat. I'm rough on my hands so I could a good 5 days before the tips looked worn.
Katy M.
Review for: Deep End more...
This is great, inexpensive polish. I usually pick it up at Grocery Outlet or other discount stores with over flow items. This color was amazing and only took 2 coats to get a thick eggplant color. It dried quickly and didn't smudge easily. I have many of these and they are quality. check out sales for them because you can get them at even cheaper prices (ex. 6 for 3.99$)
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
Review for: Sally Hansen Triple Shine more...
Sally Hansen is a good nail polish brand. I like the consistency of the polish. And I think that it dries really fast. Which is a really good aspect. I think it is priced very fair. But I do not think that it lasts very long. I would still recommend this product. I think the color selection is very broad.
Kimberly F.
Review for: Twinkled Pink more...
Not my favorite. May have been a bad batch but this seemed to not want to stay on my nails. It was almost the same consistency of a small child’s play nail polish, the kind that just rub off. It’s not too bad very thingy applied but then it doesn’t allow for a lot of glitter! More layers just get gummy.
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
Review for: Other more...
There is not a nail polish brand in the world that will last more than 5-6 hours on me without chipping or peeling. I should be able to get 3 days of chip free wear but the only time I have ever experienced that is from salons on fake nails or gel polish. Never have I had it to happen other wise.
Kari M.
I love sally Hansen nail polish. This type of color I found to chip more than the basic nail color they offer . Not sure why it’s worse when it should be the opposite . Wouldn’t recommend to anyone that has a physical job where nails tend to get more damage than others . It won’t hold up.
Zisley P.
El Paso, TX
Really nice and vibrant color; it lasts for a pretty long while and the drying process is relatively quick. Wonderful colors to wear on a daily basis depending on if you like showing off your nails and making them pretty noticeable. I enjoyed wearing this polish.
Jennifer Q.
Review for: Shelling Secrets, Haynautical, Slick Black, Twinkled Pink, Wet Suit, Pearly Whites more...
This Sally Hansen nail polish comes in a nice sleek container. It looks really nice. The formula is ok. It’s honestly like any nail polish out there. It doesn’t wow me but it’s not a terrible nail polish. It has a shine to it so no big need to add a top coat
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: Watts New more...
Pros-keeps nails shiny, dries fast, great brush. Cons-hard to remove, chips easily. It claims to protect against water, but it chipped the day after I put it on. Although it does keep the shine in chlorine water. I recommend it during summer for shine, but not to protect against chipping
Alyssia H.
For mothers day a few years ago I got my mom a triple shine nail polish by @Sally Hansen in the in a dark sparkly blue and my mom really loved it so I would recommend getting it (6 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Triple Shine Nail Polish - Wavy Blue
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
How long stays on you nails?
Amy L.
Lincoln, NE
Did anyone else receive the Reef-Raf color in their Violet VoxBox? What did you think? I personally love it! My Husband says it is pretty bright lol It's almost a Neon Coral! Fun!
Sarah M.
Sydenham , ON
I've been wanting to try this..how does this polish compare to other sally hansen polishes?
Sharifa L.
Is it a watery nail polish or is it thick?
Karen F.
Where do you buy this? How many shade does it come in? Is it like the gel manicure by Sally Hanson?