BY SALLY HANSEN

NEW Triple Shine™ Nail Color from Sally Hansen! Daily defense from water and wear. Defend against the Triple Threat: Tap, Salt, and Chlorine water. Water to workout, day in and day out, nothing will dull these nails. The gloss is protected with the Ultimate Shield Complex, exclusive to Sally Hansen, designed to help polish withstand the wear and tear of everyday living for non-stop shine. Outshine 'em all with our 30 shades! Directions: 1. Shake well with cap on before use. 2. Apply 2 coats of polish to clean, dry nails and seal with top coat.

• What exactly is the difference in gel nail polish and regular nai...1 Answers
  • Does this nail polish chip easily?? I have a hands on job and can...3 Answers
  • I was given one yellow color, I like the other colors that exist ...3 Answers
Sally Hansen Triple Shine™ Nail Color
  • "I love this polish, its vibrant, it stays on for ages, it dries relatively quickly, and its shiny even before a top coat." in 18 reviews
  • "I love the pink shade its beautiful and I have been kind of obsessed with pink polish since I was a kid so the fact that Influenster sent me Blow Bubbles #130 complimentary for testing purposes in VioletVoxBox is a definite plus." in 7 reviews
  • "I'm not much of a girlie girl but it is still really nice :) it lasts for a long time too and the brush is really really nice!" in 7 reviews
  • "Will definently get more.I recieved this product complimentary from influenster." in 6 reviews
  • "It is very shiny and does not need a top coat to bring out the shine, unless you want one for protection." in 5 reviews
Erin S.
Ashland, KY
Review for: Slick Black
This product is very cheap and you can tell. It has zero staying power. And the cap is strange as well, it has 2 parts. It's normal to use, it has the avg nail brush in and it dries fairly quickly but at least on me, even with a base and too coat it chipped almost immediately. There are other brands that are just as cheap like sinful colors that actually stay and have good color payoff. Would not buy again
Dana S.
I have one of these nail polishes in a sparkly greenish teal shade. I think they are long lasting but the glitter ones seemed to not stay on as long. I like the way the brush is shaped which makes it easier to apply the polish. These are not expensive at all and you can find them at several different drugstores and superstores. These are worth a try if you love nail polish!
Karina A.
Denver, CO
Review for: Wavy Blue
Sally Hansen has ok nail polishes but are not great. They're colors are not the pigmented. Take a few coats to get the actual color. Doesn't dry as fast as others or last like other brands. Although a lot of they're colors are extremely beautiful. I feel like for the same price I could buy better quality nail polishes. I guess it just depends on what you prefer.
Madison L.
Mc Donald, PA
This nail polish is so pretty and I love painting my nails with it!!! I love this brand and product because it always stays on my nails for at least 2 weeks without chipping or coming off, which is important to me when I buy a nail polish. I own three of these and I want to buy the whole collection every time I see them at the store! They are so pretty!
Sohela S.
Okemos, MI
Review for: Watts New
This polish is great, pigmented, applies nicely, nicely packaged, and just great. The only thing is that I don't think this formula is very special. I didn't see this being extra super amazing compared to my other polishes, maybe I don't see the differences because I use a glassy topcoat, but I think it's more that this is an ordinary formula
Karri M.
Keene, TX
I have several colors of Triple Shine polish. It's the first type I check for new purchases. It lasts and looks great. The colors are just gorgeous! I get asked where I had my nails done all the time and when I tell them it's Sally Triple Shine, their jaws drop. It looks professional without the trip to the manicurist!
Nicole S.
Loveland, OH
Review for: Flame On
I was not a huge fan of the packaging, but I used this shade at a salon and I really enjoyed the color. The nail polish started chipping after a few days of use, but the color was extremely vibrant. I received tons of compliments on it. While, I would not use this product again, that is mostly due to the chipping.
Jesika D.
FAIRFIELD, VT
It's very rare to find a nail polish that leaves a shine as well as this product. On top of that, this polish is very vibrant in color!! && to make matters even better this product lasts for awhile with very minimal chipping without using a topcoat. I love this product and I will be getting one in every color. ❤
Namrata P.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: Seas The Day
I reach for this color when I want to go all color and pop up and springy. Also, its from the sally hence, my favorite brand and also little sheer! You can't go wrong with this. I also put it on sometime on top of some other nail polish when I get little chip off and it just gives me new manicure look instantly!
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
Review for: Shark Bait
I really love sally hansen nail polishes. they are very good quality and reasonably priced which I love. The tripe shine ones are very nice and you can definitely tell that they more shiny than the typical nail polish. So I will definitely repurchase this product and I would tell others to buy this as well.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
How long stays on you nails?
Amy L.
Lincoln, NE
Did anyone else receive the Reef-Raf color in their Violet VoxBox? What did you think? I personally love it! My Husband says it is pretty bright lol It's almost a Neon Coral! Fun!
Sarah M.
Sydenham , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try this..how does this polish compare to other sally hansen polishes?
Sharifa L.
Is it a watery nail polish or is it thick?
Karen F.
Where do you buy this? How many shade does it come in? Is it like the gel manicure by Sally Hanson?