BY SALLY HANSEN #34 in Nail Polish

NEW Triple Shine™ Nail Color from Sally Hansen! Daily defense from water and wear. Defend against the Triple Threat: Tap, Salt, and Chlorine water. Water to workout, day in and day out, nothing will dull these nails. The gloss is protected with the Ultimate Shield Complex, exclusive to Sally Hansen, designed to help polish withstand the wear and tear of everyday living for non-stop shine. Outshine 'em all with our 30 shades! Directions: 1. Shake well with cap on before use. 2. Apply 2 coats of polish to clean, dry nails and seal with top coat.

• What exactly is the difference in gel nail polish and regular nai...1 Answers
  • Does this nail polish chip easily?? I have a hands on job and can...3 Answers
  • I was given one yellow color, I like the other colors that exist ...3 Answers
Sally Hansen Triple Shine™ Nail Color
  • "I love this polish, its vibrant, it stays on for ages, it dries relatively quickly, and its shiny even before a top coat." in 18 reviews
  • "I'm not much of a girlie girl but it is still really nice :) it lasts for a long time too and the brush is really really nice!" in 7 reviews
  • "Will definently get more.I recieved this product complimentary from influenster." in 6 reviews
  • "The shade is a bubblegum pink color called blow bubbles #130.its okay,honestly I don't wear pink polish but the sparkle and shine is very pretty.im sure my mom or cousins will get good use out of it.i did a swatch on one nail and it is a good color for those who like pink." in 5 reviews
  • "i received this in my voxbox, and it's not a color I would usually wear, and has a lot of glitter, but it actually is a really nice polish." in 5 reviews
Katy M.
Review for: Deep End more...
This is great, inexpensive polish. I usually pick it up at Grocery Outlet or other discount stores with over flow items. This color was amazing and only took 2 coats to get a thick eggplant color. It dried quickly and didn't smudge easily. I have many of these and they are quality. check out sales for them because you can get them at even cheaper prices (ex. 6 for 3.99$)
selina p.
Review for: Pool Party more...
i prefer essie nail polish but this was ok too. the color was really pigmented and bright. i wore these nails with a white top, denims shorts, white shoes and blue jewelry. it was a simple look but the nails made it ten time cuter. i’m glad i bought this b
Hanna S.
Binghamton, NY
A good drug store nail polish, I’m not sure of the price but I don’t think it is too bad. Most nail polishes come off pretty similar to me since I don’t really use them that often because my nails are really tiny and hard to paint, but anyways I’d recommend this polish because I never noticed any outright flaws to it that made me not want to use it.
Jestina R.
Review for: Pearly Whites more...
I love to use white nail polish for my pedicures in the summer time. This polish lasted about a week before I noticed a chip but that could have also been the top coat I choose to use. I will use this again this upcoming summer
Ciera N.
Creastview
I love all of the colors in the Sally Hansen line and I really don't have any complaints and I'm somebody that paints her nails religiously and if I had to pick any nail polish to paint my nails for the rest of my life it would probably be the Sally Hansen collection they have her bright colors and the Polish formula itself is just a really good formula
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
Review for: Sally Hansen Triple Shine more...
Sally Hansen is a good nail polish brand. I like the consistency of the polish. And I think that it dries really fast. Which is a really good aspect. I think it is priced very fair. But I do not think that it lasts very long. I would still recommend this product. I think the color selection is very broad.
Denise S.
Perth Amboy
I love this product which I mentioned before is one of my favorite for now besides the Opi these colors are amazing they last pretty long. What I like about the brand is it does not chips like some of the nail polish do. I truly recommend this for anybody just the name brand it’s self is wonderful.
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
Review for: Other more...
There is not a nail polish brand in the world that will last more than 5-6 hours on me without chipping or peeling. I should be able to get 3 days of chip free wear but the only time I have ever experienced that is from salons on fake nails or gel polish. Never have I had it to happen other wise.
Kari M.
I love sally Hansen nail polish. This type of color I found to chip more than the basic nail color they offer . Not sure why it’s worse when it should be the opposite . Wouldn’t recommend to anyone that has a physical job where nails tend to get more damage than others . It won’t hold up.
J C.
Lahoma, OK
Review for: Blow Bubbles more...
My kids absolutely adore this color. It’s a little too pink for me but they love it. The brush in this brand of polish is one of my favorites. Also the way this lid is shaped makes it easier for me to hold which I like. I would recommend this brand to anyone. I’ll definitely be a repeat customer.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
How long stays on you nails?
Amy L.
Lincoln, NE
Did anyone else receive the Reef-Raf color in their Violet VoxBox? What did you think? I personally love it! My Husband says it is pretty bright lol It's almost a Neon Coral! Fun!
Sarah M.
Sydenham , ON
I've been wanting to try this..how does this polish compare to other sally hansen polishes?
Sharifa L.
Is it a watery nail polish or is it thick?
Karen F.
Where do you buy this? How many shade does it come in? Is it like the gel manicure by Sally Hanson?