Sally Hansen® Triple Shine Top Coat uploaded by Cassandra R.

BY SALLY HANSEN #13 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Water to workout, day in and day out, nothing will dull these nails! This high-gloss Acrylic top coat, with Sally Hansen's Ultimate Shield Complex, protects your Triple Shine manicure from water and wear. Natural Crushed Pearl formula delivers a...

• How long does this top coat takes to dry?2 Answers
Christina D.
S Portland, ME
This was just alright for me. I saw no difference in my manicures lasting power with or without the topcoat. It was nice and shiny and dried fairly quickly, but it’s not one I go back to. I really wouldn’t recommend because it didn’t work well for me.
Mackenzie C.
My mom always collected Sally Hansen’s nail polish so of course I had to do the same! I always always always go to Sally Hansen with every nail polish need! Their base and top coat are amazing and have never caused any problems with chipping
Melanie B.
Quality is pretty good especially for the price. I would highly recommned this to anyone who is just starting out a collection of nail polish or someone who doesn't want to spend a ton of money but still wants a decent quality of polish.
Bernice B.
Long Beach , CA
I like how it protects the bottom layer and adds strength to my nails. It is shiny and the shine lasts. It is always to use and easy to apply. I am a repeat user. I would buy this product again.
Kristina C.
Love the Sally Hansen triple shine nail polish. Is a great polish that lasts for a long time and has great shine. Definitely recommend if someone's looking for a high gloss nail polish.
amelia B.
acme
This leaves such a great shine over your nails! Making them look extremely healthy!! I love using this as a topcoat or just to make my nails stronger and healthier all while looking like they are too!! Recommend!!
Kari M.
I am very picky about my top coat. It’s important to have one that helps the color stay and make it shine too. This one works very well and makes colors pop. Not too pricy either .
Mariana C.
Burleson, TX
I actually love this top coat. If my nail might look a little bit weird with the nail polish, the top coat corrects it and makes the nail look flawless! I love how shiny it leaves them, just like if I went somewhere to get them done
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
I like this topcoat it definitely adds shine. A con would be that it does not stop chipping as well as other brands. I prefer Seche Vite to help stop chips. I am a repeat user of Sally Hansen but will stick to the brands that help stop chips as well as add shine.
Virginia K.
Mt Pleasant, SC
All women need a great top coat to make their nails shine and be healthyAnd said that’s exactly why I have this one it keeps my cuticles healthy and my nails grow with this product and I think this is great highly recommended product
Ngoc Chau N.
How long does this top coat takes to dry?