by Sally Hansen

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen Triple Shine set of 5: Hypnautical, Lemon Shark, Top Coat, Blow Bubbles, Pool Party (each .33 Fl Oz.)!
Notasulga, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are ok to me they go on nice and have a good color to them but they don't stay on long time and they cheap
Purchased at: Sephora
Sally hansens is one of my favorite brands. It works very good. And its long lasting. I actually love the colors
3057 mountain view dr apt a
Purchased at: bluemercury
Perfect! Beautiful color! I aboustly asore this its last for a long time and drys super fast! I would reccomend
coachella ca
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was a gift to me and I loved it it's full coverage with just one coat of paint is good enough of coverage
Oh man, this is the cute set my mommy bought me just cause she said she loved the colors lol I love them too !!
Purchased at: Walmart
These colors are freaking cool. They are super shiny don't need alot of the top coat. And the last super long.
1,006 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love!! This is the perfect color and I love it! I use it all the time and love to give it as gifts
Camilla, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Sally Hansen is my #1 go to nail polish because it never disappointed me in anyways regardless. Great brand!
Gray, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this nail polish . It stays on for a long time the colors are so pretty ! It doesn’t come off easy .
Opelousas, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great nail polish in fun colors that match any look. my go-to polish when I can't make it to the nail salon

Looking for your answer?