by Sally Hansen

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen Triple Shine set of 5: Hypnautical, Lemon Shark, Top Coat, Blow Bubbles, Pool Party (each .33 Fl Oz.)!
Chicago Hts, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
These colors are really cute and very affordable. Very easy to apply you don’t need much to cover up your whole nail. It’s my first time using this and I like it I would totally buy these again.
Ashland
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this nail polish line and I think the price is great. And I like how I can wash dishes and it still be on and it’s not chipped or anything and it last for a good while too.
Kentwood, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful set! I was in the middle of the store and found these on sale. I love the blue and yellow together. Sally Hansen's nails quickly dry and easy to apply.
S Williamsprt, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
They don’t last very long. I literally applied them to my nails and the next day they we chipping away. I usually love sally Hansen but this was just a huge NO
Purchased at: Sephora
Their colors are very pretty only thing I don’t like is that the color never lasts on my hands but other than that it’s a good brand and decently priced.
Lancaster, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am a Sally Hansen true believer! I love the vibrant eye popping colors that always go on smooth and are so long lasting!
Purchased at: Walgreens
Sally Hansen triple shine set is alright. I need some more brighter and glittery nail polish. Wish it would last longer
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
The Sally Hansen triple shine set of five is awesome for every lady and it consist several varieties and is easy to cry
Union, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually got this set not long ago. Me and my daughter loves these colors, how smooth the finish touch is as well.
Yakima, Wa
Purchased at: Walgreens
Intense shine is an understatement! This polish is next level of nail decor! I love it, it completes all my looks!

Looking for your answer?