by Sally Hansen

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen Triple Shine set of 5: Hypnautical, Lemon Shark, Top Coat, Blow Bubbles, Pool Party (each .33 Fl Oz.)!
Boca Raton, FL
I got the pool party bottle as a gift from a friend who told me that she could not see herself wearing the color (she got from her sister). I have not tried yet but thought it is fun for the summer. I don't know if they just came out with it but if so that is bad timing. People want to wear metallic and red now.
Grove City, PA
It's alright it's not the best polish but its affordable and I can get 2 weeks out of it if it's on my toes. So if your low on money and need an affordable polish because you have a wedding or date or just want to treat yourself I say use this it's alot better then la colors that's for sure
Eastvale , CA
Purchased at: Target
I love this nail polish it does not ship and it stays on my nails for a really long time like it’s Gel nail polish The colors are really pretty I did it costs a lot but it’s well worth it how great the polishes
Dalton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These nail polishes are not only at at awesome price but the colors are beautiful and opaque. I've always had the best luck with their colors and looking true to what's in the bottle.
Morristown, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
It’s ok. Beautiful colors, nice price. But it doesn’t least on my nails for more than a couple of days. But if you need to get your nails done just for the day, I guess it’s worth.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand polish! There are numerous variations of colors to choose from! It’s extremely easy to apply and doesn’t take long to dry. I definitely recommend this product!
eden prairie
this 5 pack is GREAT. i love this so much and ive bought it several times. the top coats are so cute beacause of this. i love how theres more colors than just clear and i would deffinetly buy again. recommend
Middletown , CT
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the colors that came In my triple shine set , the yellow exspecially since it was a great color to wear in the summer time. The yellow was pretty vibrant and also stuck to my nails for almost a week , this product does chip a bit and takes about 2 coats to fully be visible . It drys pretty fast as well.
Memphis, TN
I freaking loved all those colors when I had the chance to try them all. The vale is awesome and the price is affordable. I tried them at the store and I want to get them when I have the chance. I recommend them to anyone.
Pensacola, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
The colors are great spring and summer colors! I can’t complain about the product it does it’s job the shine is great the price is normal for nail polish. It doesn’t come off to easily either. I’d recommend

Looking for your answer?