BY SALLY HANSEN

Brand New see more...

Buy on Amazon
Meghan M.
Mission Viejo, CA
I like the color of this polish a lot but I do have issues with the chunkiness of it. This product dries in a way that is not smooth and it is quite disappointing to me. I would not buy this product again.
Nisi O.
Love SH and the gel light. But I have to say the feel of color isn’t smooth and I ended up finding this outrageously annoying despite the pretty color.
member-b6a85
I mostly love anything they makes. I really love this. I would recommend it to others in fact i already recommends to family and friends
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Rose C.
Pensacola , FL
The color itself is so incredibly beautiful. Repeat user on all Sally’s products I’m never sad.
Ileana O.
I love the finish of all the sally enamels! Long lasting, quick dry, and colors are super bright ✨ 💙❤recommended full !!