BY SALLY HANSEN

Brand New see more...

Buy on Amazon
Martha M.
Sally Hansen is ones of my favorites, it has a large curved brush and i just đź’ź it, it helps for the polish to be apply quickly and smoothly, i use it several times and looks well, i put two to three coats and it pops more the color, i have many colors for everyday season.
Danielle J.
Philadelphia
This gel nail polish is life!! I’m so in love first time trying it and the color is beautiful reasonably priced and great quality. The shine is very noticeable and elegantly pretty!!!!! I would totally purchase again
Meghan M.
San Francisco, CA
I like the color of this polish a lot but I do have issues with the chunkiness of it. This product dries in a way that is not smooth and it is quite disappointing to me. I would not buy this product again.
Guadalupe M.
I used to own this polish ages ago and I love it. I wore it nonstop because it was such a beautiful polish. The only con was that it was a bit difficult to apply, but with a sponge it’s early to apply.
jennifer o.
This is a nice nail polish, i liked the shape of the brush, it seemed to fit my nail better and make applying easier. The color selection was nice, and it lasted a few days on my nails before chipping
Chelsey B.
Ga
Not a fan at all. It was too chunky and too gloopy. I could not make this work. The color was so cute but execution wise just wasn’t working. It wasn’t worth the haste. The price point was fine but it just didn’t work.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I bought this for a little girl and she loved it. However I thought it was a little hard to apply and it didn’t show up as well as we would’ve liked. Not too bad for the price, we had a coupon and received it pretty cheap.
Julie C.
Great color for the fall and winter. Last a very long time. I use it more then once. Easy to apply goes on smoothly. Last a while. Good bang for your buck. You get what you pay for. Would highly recommend this product.
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
This nail polish is great. I love the quality and the range of colours they offer. They usually last a long time before chipping as well. I will definitely continue to use this product!
Ashley A.
Knightdale , NC
I love the design of the this bottle. The glitter is really pretty but not as opaque as I would like it to be. And of course it’s very difficult to remove