BY SALLY HANSEN

GET READY FOR THE SHINIEST NAILS EVER! Gloss is protected with the Ultimate Shield Complex Daily defense from water and wear Natural crushed pearl delivers high impact, glossy color Creates non-stop shine Available in 29 shades Water to workout, day in...

Kathrynn L.
Waynesboro, VA
I was given one of these nail polishes is by a friend in the shade “Fanta-Sea” and now I know why she didn’t want it. I gave his nail polish two chances in two different ways. And it just never seemed to dry. I even tried putting it on as a topcoat over a dry manicure to add a glitter effect, And it turned the dry manicure underneath it to mush. I hate throwing nail polish away, but I threw this one away
Nicole B.
Brooklyn, NY
Vibrant colors, excellent finish, lasts a while, and very affordable. I do go and get my nails done bi-weekly but if there's ever a day where I just don't have the money I know that I could give myself a manicure, finish up with a nice polish and it will look just as good. I have a collection of these and I'll keep them on deck for my DIY days.
Melody C.
Sally Hansen offers a good range of colors. It's easy to apply but it chips fairly easily. I've used this brand often but it's not my favorite. It's a decent price and I would try it again. I hope they improve the longevity of their nail polish.
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
This product was not very good. It chipped really quickly & wore down fast as well. Though it comes in a great color assortment & is inexpensive. I wouldn’t recommend it to people who do dishes or clean often.
Sydney T.
This is a pretty good polish. It’s not an OPI or Essie, but it’s also not the price of those. It’s good for what you pay for. Surprisingly enough, the lighter colors last longer than the darker ones do in this line
Sarah W.
Seguin, TX
I had a hard time with gel polish, I could never get the color to be smooth. It did last a long time with all of streaks that I created in its glory. I know it’s not the polish’s fault that I am terrible at painting my own nails so I tried on my friend and hers came out beautiful. So will I use it on a regular basis probably not. I will use the brand though.
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
This product is Ok. I applied it as a top coat, but for one, it took forever to dry. It was still tacky after an hour. So I thought maybe it was the humidity so during the last months or so, I keep trying but with the same results. I would not repurchase this and use some of Sallys other gel top coats.
Elizabeth F.
huntington
Kind of cheap, chips quickly and is too thick of formula. Would not purchase again. Top coats are difficult to get right. Pro: price point. Con: again too thick. Would not recommend to others.
Megan S.
Strafford, MO
I don't feel like there is a large variety of color options, but I do really like the color I have. It isn't perfect, but it lasts longer than some of my other brands.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I can not give this polish enough stars. Sally Hansen products are absolutely top notch. Honestly speaking I prefer them to a lot of the high end brands. They have a huge variety of colors. The water marble like a dream. They have nice brushes. They have great coverage. They are very affordable!