BY SALLY HANSEN #52 in Nail Polish

GET READY FOR THE SHINIEST NAILS EVER! Gloss is protected with the Ultimate Shield Complex Daily defense from water and wear Natural crushed pearl delivers high impact, glossy color Creates non-stop shine Available in 29 shades Water to workout, day in...

• What shade is your favourite for summer toes?1 Answers
  • How long does the polish stay on? 1 Answers
  • What exactly is the difference in gel nail polish and reg...1 Answers
Marta L.
Queens Vlg, NY
Great colors, the nail polish really is shiny enough to wear without a top coat! It lasts for about 4-5 days and looks grey. You can add a top coat if you want it to last longer. Sally Hansen has a variety of top coats and will make your nails look like they were done in a salon. The only con is how long it lasts until dry. Mine was dried out after 4 months which was surprising because it has a protective cap and a regular one!
Stacey T.
I love when my nails are painted. I wish I had the money and the time to get my nails done where they’d stay chip free longer. I love the Sally Hansen vibrant colors. The polish applies smoothly and I feel just one coat give me a great color, if you want a brighter color, defiantly use more than one coat. My nails stayed chip free for about 3-4 days, no top coat, which is huge for me. I’m very happy with Seas the day.
Kristen Melissa M.
Love this shade range and the different types of polishes in this line. There are glitters , shimmers metallics and regular opaque shades . And they are all so gorgeous ! These are polishes that I know I usually don't have to do more then one coat with , unless I want to intensify the color . But these shades are already very vibrant with just one coat . They are affordable and last for a fair amount of time when I do a at home manicure .
Katy M.
This is great, inexpensive polish. I usually pick it up at Grocery Outlet or other discount stores with over flow items. This color was amazing and only took 2 coats to get a thick eggplant color. It dried quickly and didn't smudge easily. I have many of these and they are quality. check out sales for them because you can get them at even cheaper prices (ex. 6 for 3.99$)
Eneri T.
Chula Vista, CA
This is a very fun nail polish, I actually apply it on top of another solid color. Since alone I don't think you will get the color on the bottle, you will need a lot of coats to achieve that. aso I just use a solid color and this one on top.
Nicole B.
Brooklyn, NY
Vibrant colors, excellent finish, lasts a while, and very affordable. I do go and get my nails done bi-weekly but if there's ever a day where I just don't have the money I know that I could give myself a manicure, finish up with a nice polish and it will look just as good. I have a collection of these and I'll keep them on deck for my DIY days.
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
Sally Hansen is a good nail polish brand. I like the consistency of the polish. And I think that it dries really fast. Which is a really good aspect. I think it is priced very fair. But I do not think that it lasts very long. I would still recommend this product. I think the color selection is very broad.
Kimberly F.
Not my favorite. May have been a bad batch but this seemed to not want to stay on my nails. It was almost the same consistency of a small child’s play nail polish, the kind that just rub off. It’s not too bad very thingy applied but then it doesn’t allow for a lot of glitter! More layers just get gummy.
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
Sally Hensan is a good brand overall, i really enjoyed the 6 pack. I love that when you use Gel nail polish it not only temds to last longer but there is life in the color, it looks completely better compared to regular nail polish. Anytime i get my nails done i want GEL NAIL POLISH !
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
There is not a nail polish brand in the world that will last more than 5-6 hours on me without chipping or peeling. I should be able to get 3 days of chip free wear but the only time I have ever experienced that is from salons on fake nails or gel polish. Never have I had it to happen other wise.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
How long stays on you nails?
Amy L.
Lincoln, NE
Did anyone else receive the Reef-Raf color in their Violet VoxBox? What did you think? I personally love it! My Husband says it is pretty bright lol It's almost a Neon Coral! Fun!
Sarah M.
Sydenham , ON
I've been wanting to try this..how does this polish compare to other sally hansen polishes?
Sharifa L.
Is it a watery nail polish or is it thick?
Karen F.
Where do you buy this? How many shade does it come in? Is it like the gel manicure by Sally Hanson?

back