BY SALLY HANSEN

GET READY FOR THE SHINIEST NAILS EVER! Gloss is protected with the Ultimate Shield Complex Daily defense from water and wear Natural crushed pearl delivers high impact, glossy color Creates non-stop shine Available in 29 shades Water to workout, day in...

• What shade is your favourite for summer toes?2 Answers
  • How long does the polish stay on? 1 Answers
  • What exactly is the difference in gel nail polish and reg...1 Answers
Sally Hansen® Triple Shine Nail Polish

Start your review of Sally Hansen® Triple Shine Nail Polish!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Orlando, FL
I prefer the insta dry but Sally Hansen is better than almost all others, it just doesn't apply as well as the insta dry and of course doesn't dry as fast. It's kinda thicker but it definitely is shinier so it's true to their word so that's pretty good.
Jacksonville, FL
I love all Sally Hansen nail polishes. This is the only brand I buy from the drugstore. The Triple Shine Nail polish has nice colors and the drying time is pretty quick. The dried result does leave a very nice shine which I love. I would buy this product again.
The large curved brush is fantastic for my nails and helps the polish apply quickly and smoothly. I've used Wavy Blue several times and it wears well.  It only took two coats and it looked amazing. I love the shine and colors. One of my must have nail polish.
Okay product. Did have a lot of shine and looked as if my nails were professionally painted for the first couple days, after which they started to chip and the shine started getting dull.
Nolensville, TN
Love this brand. This polish is super shiny and feels more luxurious than normal polish. The bottle and brush are different than other nail polishes. It does a great job, highly recommend especially if you tend to smudge while nails are drying.
This nail polish comes in great colors and I loved the shine that it definitely showed, the only problem with it is, as every other polish has, it loses its shine in about 4-6 days. I would definitely recommend triple shine.
Springfield
I really enjoy this product! It’s simple and beautiful when it’s all done! I love the brush and I am usually super picky with my brushes! I definitely recommend this product! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cross plains
I’m in live with this nail polish, love the color, love the brush of the nail polish, and the best part is that it dries so quickly, it lasts longer than others nail polish, recommended
Such a great polish,one of my favorites.Its thick yet not too thick so it goes on great and easy.Its a little hard as the brush is wide but I've just learned to be careful on my pinkies
Wilmington, DE
Okay i love love love this nail polish I am extremely picky but i use this so much honestly. It dries fast, easy to apply without making a mess. And the bottle is cute. Def recommend.
Sedro Woolley, WA
How long stays on you nails?
Sydenham , ON
I've been wanting to try this..how does this polish compare to other sally hansen polishes?
Belmont, NH
How long does this nail posh takes to dry because I'm usally doing my daughters nails and she moves to much?

Walmart

Walmart was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email