BY SALLY HANSEN #77 in Nail Treatments

A powerful nail hardener that reinforces nails, making them more durable.  Breakthrough formula fortifies problem nails instantly, protecting them against breaking, splitting and tearing.  see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product a lot, I bought in CVS for a good value, I am a first time user and it is perfect for my nails I always have nail polish on and my nails get damaged from time to time, everything I want to give them a rest I stop the nail polish and start using this product. 100% recommended.
Caitlin D.
Grapevine, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Flakes really easy, has a strong smell, but protects your nails from breaking! This brand has other nail health products that I would recommend over this one. Can't remember the price but I'm sure it's reasonable, especially if a coupon is used.
Karla M.
Tampa
Me encanta este tratamiento porque yo tenia mis uñas muy débiles y luego de usar este producto mis uñas se fortalecieron y su apariencia es saludable.
Kanchan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sally Hansen treatment  maximum shield is good to use, it protects your nail and nail paint both, good comparing to others, i like it.
Alexandra M.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Good quality considering the price. Would recommend to people who like to do manicures at home.