BY SALLY HANSEN

A powerful nail hardener that reinforces nails, making them more durable.  Breakthrough formula fortifies problem nails instantly, protecting them against breaking, splitting and tearing.

Buy on Amazon
Carmen V.
Washington , DC
I like this product a lot, I bought in CVS for a good value, I am a first time user and it is perfect for my nails I always have nail polish on and my nails get damaged from time to time, everything I want to give them a rest I stop the nail polish and start using this product. 100% recommended.
Caitlin D.
Grapevine, TX
Flakes really easy, has a strong smell, but protects your nails from breaking! This brand has other nail health products that I would recommend over this one. Can't remember the price but I'm sure it's reasonable, especially if a coupon is used.
Karla M.
Tampa
Me encanta este tratamiento porque yo tenia mis uñas muy débiles y luego de usar este producto mis uñas se fortalecieron y su apariencia es saludable.
Kanchan S.
Sally Hansen treatment  maximum shield is good to use, it protects your nail and nail paint both, good comparing to others, i like it.
Luana R.
Great product.. O love the scent.. and has literally lasted forever. My nails are stronger than before. I use this before nail polish..
Alexandra M.
Toronto , ON
Great product. Good quality considering the price. Would recommend to people who like to do manicures at home.