Sally Hansen Treatment Cuticle Rehab, 41053, 0.3 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Karen G.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Cuticle Rehab is an intense, brush-on cuticle oil that helps rehabilitate and restore severely dry, ragged cuticles. This nourishing formula instantly smoothes, softens & helps restore moisture to cuticles. Infused with Vitamin E, the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Autumn L.
I have awful cuticles. They grow really fast and uneven. The skin around that area is dry and it peels and this stuff makes the world of difference. It makes them much more smooth and moisturized! I definitely recommend it.
Caroline C.
Corvallis, OR
I love this Sally Hansen cuticle treatment. It provides so much moisture to my cuticles, smells great, and doesn't stay greasy. The applicator is so easy to use! I have tried lots of cuticle treatments and this is by far my favorite. I keep one at home and one in my purse.
Karen G.
This oil for the cuticles is very refreshing and moisturizing, I use it twice a week and when I do the manicure and the pedicure its my favorite.
Jayne Roxette P.
calgary, AB
this is my go to cuticle oil! i apply it everytime i want to. doesnt leave my nails so oily and greasy. it can easily be absorbed and will leave your cuticles hydrated and moisturized. love it and definitely will stock up!