BY SALLY HANSEN #19 in Nail Treatments

Real 18K Gold Shield locks in moisture and strengthens nails. A breakthrough, gold-infused strengthener that treats and beautifies nails in 1 step. Real 18K gold formula with peptides and amino acids. see more...

• Is this polish thin when applying? If so how many coats t...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
i am about all things that glimmer and its supposed to treat my nails ? shut up and take my money. this product is a tad gimmick-y but that didnt stop me from purchasing. i think its great to give your nails a break and use this inbetween gel or acrylic manicures.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Belgi J.
This worked magic in my nails! I loved how strong and firm they felt and looked after applying this amazing product.  It really makes your nails be at their best! I love everything about it.   I will definitely keep buying more of Sally Hansen's nail products they never dissapoint.
tara r.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
love this! has little gold specks which are
cute, and i found my nails were stronger than before using this. also, the bigger bottle made it last longer which i love because i always find myself buying new ones when the brush can’t reach the bottom
Virginia K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
So if anyone out there has very thin nails this is definitely a product that is highly recommended to use it has improved my nail thickness and growth and I think keeping up with your nails is important
Kylee M.
Denham Spgs, LA
This polish stayed on good and applied easily. I love the brush and I love how fast it dries. It doesn’t chip quick and it is long lasting. LOVE LOVE LOVE it and I recommend it as a go to polish for anyone
Brynna H.
bloomer , WI
After i had acrylics for a while, my nails were pretty week. this product helped my nails become harder and stronger and even better than they were before acrylics.
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love this color found at my local CVS for a great price and definitely had to have! I highly recommend if you find to get it as soon as you get you will love too
Kaylie B.
I absolutely love the 18K Gold hardener it really is a great product. The base it not too thick so it evenly distributes the gold flakes on the nail beautifuly. In my opinion two thin even layers works better than one thicker coat. I've tried both to compare and one thicker coat starts to peal off quicker. I absolutely recommend this product for people who struggle with nail strength.
Carol S.
Torrance
My nails were so damaged after years of wearing acrylic nails, I needed something to protect and harden my paper thin nails.
I went to my local drugstore into the nail care aisle and knew that Sally Hansen was known for helping nail problems. What caught my eye was the Sally Hansen Treatment 18K Gold Hardener with the tiny flakes of gold.
I got home and applied two coats then quickly noticed that I had these shimmery specks of gold that looked perfect for the summer!
April W.
Is this polish thin when applying? If so how many coats to get the desired look?