Sally Hansen Treatment 18K Gold Hardener Nail Polish, 0.33 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kaylie B.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Real 18K Gold Shield locks in moisture and strengthens nails. A breakthrough, gold-infused strengthener that treats and beautifies nails in 1 step. Real 18K gold formula with peptides and amino acids. see more...

• Is this polish thin when applying? If...It is thin, but the gold flake... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Amazon
Diana C.
Diana C.
This color is so cute & shiny. It leaves your nails looking pretty good, i always use a second coat if ut and then along I put the clear one. I totally love it and i recommend others to buying this! it's a great product and i'd buy it again at the store or anywhere that i can get it
Jenn E.
Jenn E.
Sept. 25, 2016, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen Treatment 18K Gold Hardener Nail Polish, 0.33 Fluid Ounce
I absolutely love this stuff!!! I'm almost out and need to buy some more. So yes, I would repurchase and also recommend. It truly hardens your nails and dries quickly. It even looks pretty just using it as your nail polish with nothing over it. I love the gold flakes!!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Wahiawa, HI
Love the colors of this nail polish, I use it on myself and my daughter and it lasts a very long time without chipping. It's easy to apply on both my nails and my daughters tiny nails. I'm defiantly a repeat user and I would recommend this to all friends and family.
Paris S.
Paris S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Not my favorite product by Sally Hansen, because the glitter is too big. It may stand on end or prevent a smooth coat of polish on top.
Used alone, it gives nails a yellowish cast.
I doubt I will purchase it again. And it's a bit expensive when I don't like it...
Mia C.
Mia C.
New Orleans, LA
Want hard nails that also look like a million dollars? Then you want this. Go buy it. I got it as a Christmas present and I instantly wanted to apply it. The gold catches the eye and it works wonders on my nails. I would recommend to anybody with brittle nails.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Hagerstown, MD
Sept. 29, 2016, 11:46 p.m.
This is the only nail polish that actually does it's job. My nails grew really quick and they barely chipped. I like the little gold specs. It was my first bottle and I will purchase another. You can use as base coat and or top coat. I recommend it.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Santa Rosa, CA
I really enjoyed the color of this polish, but not a fan of how tacky it stayed. It didn't seem to go on very smooth, and refused to dry. The color was vibrant, and very shiny, but for the price, id rather not.
Jadon P.
Jadon P.
This color is so beautiful. I wore it at least for 3 months straight. Hardly chipped and stayed vibrant. I had to wear a base and top coat to make it last for as long as I possibly could.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Springfield, VT
I love the nail hardening line from Sally Hensen. After having artificial nails removed, these products are the only thing that saved my natural nails.
lenissa C.
lenissa C.
I love the Sally Hansen gel enamels,they have a wide li e of beautiful colors and the gel technology gives a beautiful long lasting effect.
April W.
April W.
Is this polish thin when applying? If so how many coats to get the desired look?