Sally Hansen® Treat Your Toes Nail Clippers uploaded by Stephanie L.Sally Hansen® Treat Your Toes Nail Clippers uploaded by Caitlin S.

BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Clip and cut the toughest toenails with ease.

• How To Apply:
  • Soak feet in warm water to soften toenails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Start at one side of the nail and cut across.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Lynn J.
Bay Minette, AL
These toenail clippers are easy to use and are at the perfect length for what I need. I have some hard to cut toenails sometimes and it seems to have no issue cutting them cleanly. I have a back issue so ease of use is really important to me and this is always my go to nail clipper for quality and cost.
Adela G.
Worked really well for me and very affordable. You can find it in your local Wal-Mart in the beauty department that's where I bought it. I didn't have any issues with it what so ever. It is very small easy to take on the go I recommend this 100%. I would definitely repurchase it.
yareli 💋.
Murrieta, CA
these nail clippers are very good quality and nothing like others that are very cheap material and do not work the same, i purchased mine at sally’s beauty supply and believe it was a fair price for the amazing quality you receive and i would definitely want to have this again
Natalie A.
I have a lot of ingrown toenails because that’s just the way I was made and constantly have to get a pedicure in the nail salon however after finding these at target I really will buy them until the day I die they’re super soft on the feet and really correct my ingrown toenails
Laura R.
Love this product. It doesn’t dull easily and is sharp enough to clip without chipping the nail. I use these on myself and my kids as well. I don’t think like any other brand. Ever since i was younger, I remember my mom having one. So I bought some for myself once i was out.
Taylor M.
Vance, AL
These nail clippers get the job done, which is what you want from nail clippers. To be honest I just trust the brand name which is why I choose these nail clippers over other alternatives.
Cierra C.
Pembroke, NC
This product is great. I love the grip pad, it makes it easier to hold especially if your hands get sore easily. A bit pricey, but well worth the bucks. For a first timer user of the product, I would definitely recommend it to other first time users.
Rachael B.
Works great and feels like it has a great quality. I have thicker nails and these don’t seem to struggle (cheaper nail clippers won’t cut my nails and just bend them😕). I love these clippers so far and would recommend for anyone with thicker nails.
Cristy A.
Paint Lick
Great product! Absolutely love mine, makes life just a little bit easier!! These can’t even compare to other similar products. Super easy to use. The cost was very appealing. I bought this at my local Walmart. I absolutely would buy again.
Abbey W.
These clippers work really well, they stay sharp so you always get the cut you want. They are also made safe so that you don’t cut yourself. They are made really well and super sturdy. I’ve had mine for years and they still look brand new!