Sally Hansen® Treat Your Toes Nail Clippers uploaded by Stephanie L.Sally Hansen® Treat Your Toes Nail Clippers uploaded by Caitlin S.

BY SALLY HANSEN #7 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Clip and cut the toughest toenails with ease.

• How To Apply:
  • Soak feet in warm water to soften toenails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Start at one side of the nail and cut across.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Kristin A.
Hanford
When i don't want to dish out the money for a pedicure, i us these clippers. They were very cheap around $6 at target. I like that they actually clip the nail completely without me squeezing too hard. I've had a few pair that didn't clip the nail completely and left my nail jagged. Luckily, these clippers don't do that. The packaging is very basic. i mean, you're buying toe nail clippers so it doesn't need a whole lot of detail. Enjoy!
Melissa B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sally Hansen is a well known & trusted brand. Something as simple as nail clippers are easy to mess up. Not sharp enough, is there a plastic grip that’s going to come loose, are they the right size, etc?
These were a few dollars more than the ones you find at dollar stores, but they also work better & last longer!
I’d rather spend the extra $4 once than have to continuously buy $1 clippers.
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
yareli 💋.
murrieta, CA
these nail clippers are very good quality and nothing like others that are very cheap material and do not work the same, i purchased mine at sally’s beauty supply and believe it was a fair price for the amazing quality you receive and i would definitely want to have this again
Laura R.
Love this product. It doesn’t dull easily and is sharp enough to clip without chipping the nail. I use these on myself and my kids as well. I don’t think like any other brand. Ever since i was younger, I remember my mom having one. So I bought some for myself once i was out.
Taylor M.
Vance
These nail clippers get the job done, which is what you want from nail clippers. To be honest I just trust the brand name which is why I choose these nail clippers over other alternatives.
Cierra C.
Rowland, NC
This product is great. I love the grip pad, it makes it easier to hold especially if your hands get sore easily. A bit pricey, but well worth the bucks. For a first timer user of the product, I would definitely recommend it to other first time users.
Rachael B.
Works great and feels like it has a great quality. I have thicker nails and these don’t seem to struggle (cheaper nail clippers won’t cut my nails and just bend them😕). I love these clippers so far and would recommend for anyone with thicker nails.
April J.
Georgetown
To be honest I normally am not too picky about the nail clippers I use because I mainly only use them to trim my lashes & these serve their purpose very well. They are very fairly priced and accessible through all stores that sell sally Hansen.
Kristin D.
Philadelphia, PA
Good clippers. The gripper really is effective against slipping. Especially if you are like an and like to clip in the shower or right after a shower. It is a toenail clipper but I also use on my fingernails. It’s a little wide but still good.