Sally Hansen® Toe Spacers

by Sally Hansen

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Toe Spacers!
How would you rate this product?
RosieMarie T.
Bridgeport, CT
They work as expected and the designs are just super, super cute. I actually like using/wearing these when guests are present and I'm doing my family, makes me cute.
Raquel B.
Good quality, fun designs and great pricing. I’ve gotten a couple more uses out of this one compared to other brands. Ability to pick this product up at most stores makes it a go to for my personal nail care kit.
Janet B.
Augusta, Maine
I adore these toe spacers. They are extremely comfortable to use while I am painting my toe nails. These are very inexpensive and really last. A great buy.
DoriAn C.
Wellsville
Great product for holding your toes apart while polishing. Let’s you do all your toes at once with smearing your work. Easy to use and comfortable on the toes. I have several that I use. Would use again.
Morgan B.
N Little Rock, AR
I have to use these with my girls. Of course they can’t sit still for a long time and like the move their toes around while I paint them. The toe spacers fit their little feet so well and make the process a lot easier.
Tammy R.
Nyssa, OR
These are a must have if i am painting my toes. They are easy to use and dont hurt your toes. They keep the color from smudging onto the other toes. I keep a couple sets handy always. Price is great and they last forever. Definitely should get some. Thank you.
Terrika B.
Greenville, MS
Perfect for when you want a nice pedicure without making messes and messing up the polish. They are super comfortable also
Kimberly L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love toe spacers! And these are so fun and decorative. I recommend these if you are gonna do a pedicure at home. Very affordable can be purchased at Walmart
Miranda O.
orleans, IN
Did not work very well.i wanted these to be a go to and a favorite but they were not a good or easy process to accomplish.
Lizeth M.
Easy to use. Get the job done and come in many different colors. Very cute designs that brighten up your day.

Looking for your answer?