BY SALLY HANSEN

Crystal B.
Caldwell, ID
I've used this product in the past and I've honestly never been impressed. It's very drying and cakey looking on my skin no matter what sort of application method I try.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely adore this brand!! They have a large variety of things, that are great quality..and also reasonably priced. I definitely recommend to others!!! :)
Deepti S.
Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Truly Translucent Loose Powder is light and not cakey! Helped the look and feel of my skin to be smooth! I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't like to look or feel like they are wearing makeup!
Samar D.
Beirut
This product is very good , I use it for shooting and first time I bought it from beauty shop, it's very good and easy to apply