Sally Hansen® The Now Brow Perfect Arch Brow Kit uploaded by Ty S.Sally Hansen® The Now Brow Perfect Arch Brow Kit uploaded by Denise B.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Easy, tweeze-free shaping

The Now Brow Perfect Arch Brow Kit

The Now Brow Perfect Arch Brow Kit by Sally Hansen for easy, tweeze-free shaping. Contains brow scissors, brow shaper with comb/brush. Creates beautiful brows without tweezing.

• What is the advantage to the slanted scizzors? How are th...2 Answers
  • Can anyone figure out to use the product or should I have...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use?1 Answers
CJ M.
Weymouth MA
I really like this kit because they just come in together and I really like it that I don't need to go to the store and buy them separately. The tweezers are amazing and I like spending my time on my eyebrows because beauty requires effort. The scissors is good too to shape the eyebrows. They are inexpensive and it's pretty enjoyable.
SHEENA V.
seattle
I am brow challenged. I've always had sad brows. They are sparse but somehow I manage to grow a ton of brow hair by the hair line and on my lid. It's hard for me to pluck them because they are so fine, wax won't even pick up the hairs. I saw this kit at Wal Mart and it was a new item so I tried it. The kit comes with a brow scissor and a brow shaper/shaver. I have used brow shavers in the past and they didn't work so I wasn't hoping for much. The scissors worked well. I used the comb side of the brow shaver to brush my brows upwards and then used the scissors to trim the length. Then I used the shaver to clean up the area between my hair line and brow line. I can never get to this part but this shaver worked like a dream. It was painless and didn't irritate my skin at all. I'm so glad I tried this set. The price was $8 which is pretty cheap considering anything at Sephora is going to be at least triple that.
Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
I like that these come with scissors as well but they’re just not too easy to work with for me. They’ll do the job it just takes a little extra time. If you have the time you can get your brows super arched and pretty. But I prefer tweezermans over these.
Sherilyn J.
Coplay, PA
This is great for grooming unruly brows. Value was alright for the price. Be careful with the little shaver thing. Do not use it to “comb” your eyebrows, as you will shave them right off. The directions aren’t very specific on that part.
Kaylie B.
Aztec
Worked well and very easy to use and lightweight for easier aim. Good value at a small cost but worth it. My shin type is dry and this does not affect it at all. I use once a month or anytime i trim my eyebrows . I would recommend tomany friends or family
Reagan M.
Greenville
In love with this kit! It makes doing your brows so simple! Love the brush tool. It’s not bad priced and worth the money! It’s so easy to use and works magnificently! I was very satisfied with this product.
Staci B.
Florence
Great products. Super easy to use tweezers. The angled tip makes them much easier to use. The brow shapers work awesome at cleaning up the strays that you can’t get with the tweezers and to shape your brows
Felicity C.
Ovid
Purchased at: Walmart
I prefer to use the razor and scissors over a pair of tweezers! You can razor your eyebrows into perfect shapes and use the scissors to keep them trimmed up and in top shop because we all know eyebrows are the first thing us women look at on one another. The razor in this is super sharp but I notice it starts to lose its touch after several uses. Worth the money.
DARCY J.
Belle Vernon, PA
I've been using Sally Hansen products for awhile and, I recently purchased the Sally Hansen The Now Brow Perfect Arch Brow Kit and I really liked it .The size of the tweezers were just right,and the bottom had slanted ends so it made it really nice to grab just one hair.Sally Hansen has a lot of great products.
Jenn W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this kit! It is the perfect combination of all the things you need in order to achieve a perfect brow. This is definitely reasonable in price for the items you receive! I buy this product over and over and highly recommend
Violeta R.
I don't exactly kno how to trim eye brows. Would this help learn how?
Darniece T.
Can anyone figure out to use the product or should I have some do and show me how to use it?
Taylor P.
Clermont, FL
What is the advantage to the slanted scizzors? How are they better than a regular pair for eyebrows?
Chandra R.
Gentry, AR
Is this product easy to use?

Amazon