MakeupNail CareNail Polish Top CoatsSally Hansen
Sally Hansen Super Shine Top Coat Nail Finish Treatment

Sally Hansen® Super Shine Top Coat Nail Finish Treatment

Protects & seals with lasting shine
Gives manicures a smooth, flawless finish

A super shiny top coat that lasts. The formula seals nail color, protecting against chipping & peeling. Delivers a lustrous, high-gloss shine & smooth finish. UV protection helps prevent color from fading. Salon tested.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, N-butyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Camphor, Benzophenone-1, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat over dry nail color & under nail tips for extra protection.
  • Re-apply as needed.

Pros and cons of this product?
Pros and cons of this product?
Does this make you nails dry fast?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Super Shine Top Coat Nail Finish Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah K.
Massena, NY
Sally Hansen® Super Shine Top Coat Nail Finish Treatment uploaded by Sarah K.
They are not kidding when they say super shine! This smooth easy to work with top coat gives any nails a perfect finish. Every set i have done with this has turned out beautiful. Clear acrylics with flowers, gel paint manicures, rhinestones, etc. Doesnt matter what your looking to protect they will all stay solid and shine like diamonds. My paint never chips and it hasn't seemed to dull down at all. Some of my sets have been on up to 2-2.5 weeks. Love this stuff. Will use often.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I have been using the Sally Hansen Super Shine Nail Finish for many years. Even when other similar products came out, I never strayed from this one. This is an excellent value for an item that is even superior to the luxury nail treatments. It provides a beautiful, glossy shine to your nails, alone or over nail polish. It also helps prevent my polish from chipping and does not dull over time. I will continue to buy this and recommend that everyone does too.
Kimberly S.
Purchased at: Walmart
As I've said before, Sally Hansen is easily my favorite nail care brand that you can easily find at the drugstore, Walmart, or Target. It is thick enough that it adds a nice strength to your nails, but still dries in a good time.
Ghazal A.
Toronto, ON
Dries relatively fast which is a plus. Other than that I can’t think of anything else that sets this aside from other brands. Does what it’s supposed to.
Brooke O.
Tifton, GA
I love Sally Hansen mail products because they work! And this definitely didn’t let me down either. I would 10/10 recommend
Zory'A P.
This is one of my favorite brand of top coats to use for when I happen to do my nails. I prefer a glossy/shiny finish when I do decide that it's time to do my nails. This even looks great on my unpolished nails. Would recommend to those who are interested.
Stacy M.
Moore, OK
I like the healthy shine on my natural nails and on painted nails. I wish it did dry faster. The price is fair and I would buy this product again.
Taylor A.
Waco, TX
I love this along with all Sally Hansen products! I love the colors and the quality of the polishes! It is my favorite and most consistent brand I've ever used! This leaves such a beautiful shine!
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Perfect top coat that provides shine and seals the nail polish in place for a longer lasting manicure
Princess A.
Marlin, TX
This nail polish top coat really pulls my whole nail look together by making it so much shinier and I find that my nails don’t chip as much using this one