Sally Hansen Super Shine Top Coat .45 oz. (Blister) (Case of 6) uploaded by Dayshia W.Sally Hansen Super Shine Top Coat .45 oz. (Blister) (Case of 6) uploaded by memory l.

BY SALLY HANSEN #7 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Shayna L.
I LOVE IT!!!! Sally Hansen's 2290 Has Super Shine Top Coat makes your nails super shiny!!! I used it on a very matte nail color, because I didn't want matte. It transforms a plain matte color to a super shiny color. Excellent!!! In the light, or sun, you can really see it shine. It's extremely shiny, On Mighty Gadget Kleancolor Complete Matte Metallic Set with Bonus Madly Matte, it makes it super Metallic in the sun and sparkly, otherwise, it would still be plain matte. If you have a matte or dull nail color, use Sally Hansen 2290 Has Super Shine Top Coat to make it shine.
Maggie A.
Atlanta, GA
Great basic product to use as a top coat, i love sally hansen as a go to for things that i need to find quickly! Lol you can find these products in walmart, walgreens, etc. I am more into the gel type of products just because they last longer.
Kylee M.
Denham Spgs, LA
This topcoat made my polish down for so long. Rather than a one week manicure I had like a three week manicure I did have a little bit of shipping but it was all normal other than that it made my nails pretty hard and I loved it
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
My favorite top coat ever. I’ve been using this since I can remember and I love it’s it’s not pricy and does the job great. It’s super easy to apply and dries pretty fast. It also makes nails strong and protects from chipping!
DeOnna C.
Central, SC
This made my nails look so good. It also helped to keep my nails from chipping easily. A pro is that it is afforded and long lasting. It was a good value and wasn't pricey at all. I would buy this product again in the future.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
This nail polish is my go to brand. The colors are always stylish and the polish itself is great. It’s evens out my nails and creates long lasting color. I love that I can paint my nails and not worry about them for weeks!
Michelle C.
Loma Linda
I’ve always like Sally Hansen’s clear coat and strengthening. It lasts a long time without flaking off. It is reasonably priced and you can’t find it just about any store. I would for sure give this a shot. Sometimes good polish doesn’t have to be expensive!
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use this top coat on all my nails. Color stays on longer and doesn't get that dull color really fast. Also dries very quickly too which is what i like. I also apply this without polish makes my nails look shiny.
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
This is just a basic top coat to put over your nail polish! It does work and it left a shine like other top costs do! It’s a good price and I have bought multiple top coats from Sally Hansen! I would definitely buy his specific one again though!
Krista M.
Milton
This this super shiny topcoat is one of the best top coats I’ve ever used it’s a gel type form that lasts for weeks! I will continue to purchase this as I can’t wear colored nail polish to work! Great option!
Jess G.
Does this make you nails dry fast?