BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer™ 7 Taffy Tart Textured Nail Color.

• Was curious about trying this but don't know if I would l...3 Answers
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
I usually love Sally Hansen products but this particular polish was a waste of time and money. I was attracted to the words "Sugar Shimmer" but I discovered that the polish looks weak and pale. It's an indistinct color that has a faded, washed-out look on the nails. I wouldn't buy it again. Sally Hansen® Sugar Shimmer Nail Color
Lexy B.
I really love this color and it seems to last the average amount of time as other products I’ve purchased. It’s not as smooth to put on because of the texture. Not a huge fan of the texture because it lasts when it dries and makes me feel as if my hands are dirty all the time.
Aparna A.
I have the shade Sour Apple! I was on a look out for some textured polishes & this is was a perfect purchase! You do get that amazing textured finish after the polish dries & it was opaque in 2 coats for me! I got mine at CVS and will definitely purchase more colors!
Alexa W.
Strongsville, OH
I have to be honest in all of my reviews, so I am honestly saying that this is ugly. The application was smooth and the color was beautiful, but the texture is so weird and clumpy. It looks like you have random crap all over your nails!! But some people like that look, so I respect that.
Serena J.
San Diego, CA
This nail polish was cool because of the sugary texture. But after a couple uses the excitement wore off and then it wasn’t as cool any more. The textured nail polish was an interesting idea but for me I think I think the sleek looks more.
Doris M.
Santa Cruz , CA
I have the black one. I thought of was a interesting texture. It had texture of a nail filer. Didn’t last long but was easy to apply. Also dried quick which I like and have to put a lot of coding for it to be fully effective.
Lindsay B.
Keokuk
This product is so pretty! I got it around christmas time and just loved it. It reminds me of elsa from frozen or sugar cookies! I like that u cant feel the sparkles on the nail polish so if ur lazy like me u could skip a top coat!
Mary G.
Fresno, CA
These dry down super fast and last a good while. It has great pigmentation and I love the texture of them. Feels like pebbles on your nails. This is a nail polish for those who want to try something new and fun.
Kylee M.
Denham Spgs, LA
This polish stayed on good and applied easily. I love the brush and I love how fast it dries. It doesn’t chip quick and it is long lasting. LOVE LOVE LOVE it and I recommend it as a go to polish for anyone
Brenda S.
Kent, WA
I didn’t like the texture nor did I like how it felt on my nails. The finish and look wasn’t to my liking. It looks like sandpaper and it also looked like I messed up my nails before I let it dry
Teecia's Space F.
Glendale, CA
Was curious about trying this but don't know if I would like it. Does this make your nails dull looking?