SALLY HANSEN SUGAR COAT TEXTURED NAIL COLOR #100 BUBBLE PLUM uploaded by Ariadna C.

BY SALLY HANSEN

NAIL COLOR SUGAR COAT TEXTURED NAIL COLOR see more...

scarlet c.
524w. buckthorn st. inglewood ca, 90301
This product was amazing, the color is so nice. It was very easy to apply, it is not like other products that leave your nail all bumpy. I love the little bottle it is in and the price was totally worth it. I would buy this product anytime and I strongly recommend it.
Amanda C.
Higbee
I really liked the color and how well and quickly it dried but I didn't really care for textured finish that it left. I prefer a smoother finish. Wasn't the easiest to remove either.
Yaye G.
I like these nail polishes, they dont take long to dry and the colors are always so nice. I usually have one or two colors in my bag and when I get my pedicure done I for sure use some of these nail polishes.
Julie S.
high point, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product !!! Leaves an awesome look and isn't going to break the bank! This is a definite winner .
Ariadna C.
caracas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, it’s beautiful and easy to apply and it look like sugar in your nails. It’s different and amazing nail polish. My first time was #230 pink Sprinkle it’s like fucsia with sparkles. I used almost every day I love it Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Textured Nail Color - #200 Sugar FixSally Hansen Sugar Coat Nail Color ~ Pink Sparkle 230 ~ Limited EditionBundle Monster Plate Nailart Nail Stamp #nails #nailart #sally
Janelle G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
it is nice color with nice texture.The staying power is also good,stays for 5-6 days atleast,without chipping.3.0 out of 5 starsit is a textured nail polish just like it claims but it is kind of hard to apply and making it look nice is really difficult. it looks like it would be good for preteens and...