Sally Hansen® Sugar Coat Nail Color uploaded by Chelsea C.Sally Hansen® Sugar Coat Nail Color uploaded by Ariadna C.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Nail Color. 0.4 fl oz, 11.8 mL

Buy on Amazon
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
York, PA
I tried this and thought it was pretty cool. I have the orangey red shade. It is exactly like the name of it imagine you out sugar in your nail polish and then put it on your nails. Its not big pieces more like a light rough feeling. It was okay i likes it but i havent bough another one since. I do recommend it though if you enjoy the roughness. I did enjoy the roughness but i will say it can be hard to get off when its tike to repaint the nails.
Courtney D.
Cullman
There are so many colors in this one. I am all about me some color of her nails. I think that they’re a little pricey but I would definitely buy it again. It’s pretty easy to apply about anyone can do it
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
I bought these three colors on sale: Cinny Sweet, Mint Tint and Work of Tart. I really like this new texture! It's fun and unique! Work of Tart is really pretty! It has great shimmers inside. Mint Tint has barely any shimmer... The gold is too similar in color to the green (If that makes any sense). I haven't tried Cinny Sweet yet, but I have seen gorgeous swatches of it. I wish they had other colors available!
Shyla J.
This looks so pretty on the nail. But the texture will annoy you to death! Even if you try and put a top coat on it to tone it down, it leaves your fingers feeling rough. As far as longevity, it loses there too. Doesn't last as long as some other textured polishes. It's a good deal for the price, for special occasion. But otherwise I would skip it.
Chelsea C.
Norfolk, NY
I bought this for my daughter but she didn't love the color, as she wanted light mint... my bad.💁
So I let her throw a couple coats on me yesterday, not realizing it's a textured polish, very different but not what I expected at all. I do love the color but I don't think I love the way my nails feel with bumps on them.
Madison W.
I really loved this when I first got it because it was so unique. However, you have to put on a ton of layers to get in opaque. I was also so worried that it was going to chip off because of the texture. I think it would be better if you could put on a gel topcoat, but then you lose the texture.
Margaret L.
Perryville, AR
Love this great product. It's a great nail polish and it stays on for quite a while. I absolutely love this product and love all the shades of colors it has to offer.
alexia c.
Methuen, MA
I normally love Sally Hansen but i did not love this product. I disliked the end results and the way it looked. I can be very picky with nail polish sometimes but this one is definitely a no no for me. I will most likely never buy this product again.
Stephanie J.
Hilliard, OH
I was not a fan of this gel polish. It made my nails feel like sand paper and then once they were painted they collected fuzz and turned colors. It’s not the polish for me and the price was too high for my to not wear it again.
Brooke S.
Box Elder, SD
Did not like the look. Did not like the feel. Getting an even coat is impossible. I will not buy it again. I will not recommend this polish. Makes your nails feel weird. Thicker and bumpy. I am not a fan.
Cheryl M.
Creignish , NS
What colour is best for a classic every day?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this color any good???