Sally Hansen® Sugar Coat Nail Color uploaded by Ariadna C.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Nail Color. 0.4 fl oz, 11.8 mL

Buy on Amazon
Briana R.
Pawtucket, RI
It looks nice on the nails. But the longevity doesn't last long compared to other textures polishes I've used. Plus the texture is as little bit to much for me. I try to tone it down with clear polish to still have the look but a smooth result and that doesn't work. I mean for the price point it's not bad.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
I bought these three colors on sale: Cinny Sweet, Mint Tint and Work of Tart. I really like this new texture! It's fun and unique! Work of Tart is really pretty! It has great shimmers inside. Mint Tint has barely any shimmer... The gold is too similar in color to the green (If that makes any sense). I haven't tried Cinny Sweet yet, but I have seen gorgeous swatches of it. I wish they had other colors available!
Shyla J.
This looks so pretty on the nail. But the texture will annoy you to death! Even if you try and put a top coat on it to tone it down, it leaves your fingers feeling rough. As far as longevity, it loses there too. Doesn't last as long as some other textured polishes. It's a good deal for the price, for special occasion. But otherwise I would skip it.
Margaret L.
Perryville, AR
Love this great product. It's a great nail polish and it stays on for quite a while. I absolutely love this product and love all the shades of colors it has to offer.
Madison W.
I really loved this when I first got it because it was so unique. However, you have to put on a ton of layers to get in opaque. I was also so worried that it was going to chip off because of the texture. I think it would be better if you could put on a gel topcoat, but then you lose the texture.
alexia c.
Methuen, MA
I normally love Sally Hansen but i did not love this product. I disliked the end results and the way it looked. I can be very picky with nail polish sometimes but this one is definitely a no no for me. I will most likely never buy this product again.
Stephanie J.
Hilliard, OH
I was not a fan of this gel polish. It made my nails feel like sand paper and then once they were painted they collected fuzz and turned colors. It’s not the polish for me and the price was too high for my to not wear it again.
Sofia S.
MIAMI, FL
Not the best nail polish. Not much pigmentation and doesn't look very nice in tmy nails. Idk if it was just me but my applicator looked glued together and wasn't very effective at all. Would not recommend to anyone . May sound very nice but it wasn't for me
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I like to do my own nails. They tend to be A little on the fragile side. They break a lot. And that's why I use Sally Hansen's top coat to keep them strong protected from every day house chores and harsh environment.
Brooke S.
Box Elder, SD
Did not like the look. Did not like the feel. Getting an even coat is impossible. I will not buy it again. I will not recommend this polish. Makes your nails feel weird. Thicker and bumpy. I am not a fan.
Cheryl M.
Creignish , NS
What colour is best for a classic every day?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this color any good???