Sally Hansen® Sugar Coat Nail Color uploaded by Ariadna C.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Nail Color. 0.4 fl oz, 11.8 mL

Buy on Amazon
Sara F.
These nail polishes is are the most unique I have ever seen or worn. The texture is amazing they look like little candies on your nails for lack of a better descriptive term. Not only would I recommend these to my friends I ordered them a few sets off of Amazon.
Sofia S.
MIAMI, FL
Not the best nail polish. Not much pigmentation and doesn't look very nice in tmy nails. Idk if it was just me but my applicator looked glued together and wasn't very effective at all. Would not recommend to anyone . May sound very nice but it wasn't for me
Kinnesha B.
Bossier City, LA
I have almost all of these colors and love them. I know they are the type of polish that is love or hate. They resemble candy on the nails with a sugar topping. Formula is great on them all and pigmented. The mani will last for a week or more without wear due to the textured finish.

My favorite colors in the line are Mint, Plum, and Tart. Some of the LE colors are awesome as well like Candy Corn.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I absolutely love these. I bought the light blue and white color to do a winter nail look and fell in love. It's really a cool texture. Can be used to create a snow texture, sand lots of ideas here. I purchased it from Walgreens. I believe they were just over $3 and ended up going back and buying all of the colors. Totally recommend this!
scarlet c.
524w. buckthorn st. inglewood ca, 90301
This product was amazing, the color is so nice. It was very easy to apply, it is not like other products that leave your nail all bumpy. I love the little bottle it is in and the price was totally worth it. I would buy this product anytime and I strongly recommend it.
Zakeeva R.
Bronx, NY
If your looking for an exotic manicure with a little pizazz this is perfect it's textured so it gives the average manicure a twist. This was my first time using it but with the good price point I can see me purchasing it again or something similar.
Lysette M.
Thought this would be a cool thing to try out. This stuff is sticky and does not last on your nails at all. Imagine putting sand in your nail polish. That's pretty much what this is. Plus the texture makes the polish come out way more sheer than it should be. Would not reccommend.
Shelby P.
Ooltewah, TN
I do not like this nail polish. It chips really easily and the texture is undesirable. I typically like Sally Hansen products but this particular line is not my favorite. I am not a fan of the brush tip either. It seems t I'm skinny to get a smooth finish.
Kassidy Z.
Fruitport, MI
Chips really easily because the texture is so thick. Can't do more than one coat without it all coming off in one piece. The sugar texture also itches and catches on everything. Would have to do 2 top coats to be smooth and actually last.
c c.
Beautiful polish I used this in the past and loved it. It goes on nice and has good staying power. Sally never lets me down as usual🍹. Always a treat to use Sally's polishes.
Cheryl M.
Creignish, NS
What colour is best for a classic every day?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this color any good???