Sally Hansen® Studio 35 Legs for Tan to Deep Skin Tones

by Sally Hansen

Studio 35 Beauty Bare Legs Deep Glow for Tan to Deep Skin Tones.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Studio 35 Legs for Tan to Deep Skin Tones!
How would you rate this product?
Cranston, RI
Product went on very smoothly and easily. Was not streaky. Color choices were slim. I think there were only two or three. Couldn’t customize color but didn’t come out orange. I think my legs looked a bit dark. Product was a bit too expensive for what it is.
Federal Way, WA
I love this self spray tanner. I live in an area where we hardly get any sunshine so this comes in handy at times. It stays on for quite some time and it doesn't stain clothing I love how it looks on my skin it doesnt make my skin look to dramatic
Lawrenceville, GA
It’s a great match color to your skin. But it is messy. Make sure you use a towel when applying it and do not sit on nothing white it doesn’t last for a while. Make ur skin looks great.
Dry / Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Oily, Dry, Combination / Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone / Stretch Marks, Dryness
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite go to item when I need my legs to get that perfect tan look without having to lay in the sun. Gives my legs the perfect tan and love that the color always looks natural.
Jamaica, NY
I’ve been using this for years. I use it on my Arms. Legs. Underarms. Any skin I can cover I will! Lasts long. All nite. Some times it does wear off on clothes. Be careful.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Sensitivity / Dryness, Itchiness, In-Grown Hairs
Townville, SC
I love this Sally Hansen spray for winter events when my legs are looking pale and lifeless. This spray is streak free and gives me the glowing look I desire.
Combination / Acne, Scarring / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Eczema
Newark
Es fácil de usar, se mezcla bien con mi piel clara y se ve notablemente natural. No me hace sentir picazón, y no se transfiere demasiado fácilmente a la ropa.
Dry
Davie, FL
Love Sally I love this spray in the summer or to make my legs flawless when I'm wearing a short dress. Legs look amazing and color is natural
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Orlando , FL
This product is treat if your trying to achieve a yellow look. Maybe I had a bad batch but my legs looked yellow more than tan.