MakeupNail CareNail TreatmentsSally Hansen
Sally Hansen Strengthening Nail Thickener

Sally Hansen® Strengthening Nail Thickener

Thicken Up! Strengthen Thin, Weak Nails with Layers of Protection! Nourishes, hydrates and protects thin, weak, brittle nails. Shields nails with layers and layers of ultra-dense nail protection. Advanced gel complex fortified with Protein, Trehalose...

Has anybody used this as a base coat before doing nail art? Does it work well or is more suited just to apply alone?
My nails have been pealing and breaking. Has anyone had any luck with this?
WiiLl this help even if I have very brittle nails as I just took off my fake nails?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Strengthening Nail Thickener!
How would you rate this product?
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Sally Hansen® Strengthening Nail Thickener uploaded by Renee C.
Sally Hansen® Strengthening Nail Thickener .. this product works pretty well it is considered a base coat that helps to thicken your nails although I do tend to see it can peel off at times for the most part it helps to thicken the nail while it's on the nail underneath as a base coat I do recommend it to others
Sobia N.
Vernon, CT
Sally Hansen® Strengthening Nail Thickener uploaded by Sobia N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used this product and I like it. I feel after using this my nail became strong. I recommend this product.
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
This is an awesome product for making your nails strong and healthy since it does make your nails thicker it’s less likely they will just break on you ! I love this product and think it works amazingly
Susana A.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Sally Hansen® Strengthening Nail Thickener uploaded by Susana A.
Me gusta usar este producto, mis uñas son largas y gruesas pero aun asi me gusta usarlo para darle una ayudadita extra y mis uñas se mantienen muy bonitas!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
It seems I am either washing my hands or sanitizing my hands. What does that lead to? Dry, brittle nails. I have been using this nail strengthened to keep my nails from peeling and it works! Highly recommended, especially to my fellow healthcare workers!
Keyline D.
Cleveland, OH
I am the type of person who for a long time uses acrylic nails .. now I am giving my nails a break because they were weak and bought this nail polish to help me with the process .. the truth was not what I expected of the product but I can tell you that it is not that bad either.
Roshelle T.
Gainesville, FL
Very indifferent about this. I'm not entirely sure if it works or not. I stopped using it halfway through the bottle because I couldn't tell the difference in my nails, which are naturally strong.
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
I had always had very thin nails that never seem seemed to be able to stay long because of breaking . But of course my sister had gorgeous nails without having to try lol 😂 isn’t it how it always is! But the Sally Hansen nail strengthening polish totally has changed my nails .
Crystal G.
Conway
This stuff lives up to its name! It definitely ads strength to your nails. Pick some up at CVS and have been hooked! Definitely worth the money spent. I'd never tried it before but they have a customer for life now!
Soma B.
Sussex, WI
Again I don’t think this really works .my nails are very weak and soft tried using this product but did not see any changes to the texture of my nails ....
Ask a question to the Influenster community...