Sally Hansen® Strengthening Nail Thickener uploaded by Alison B.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Treatments

Thicken Up! Strengthen Thin, Weak Nails with Layers of Protection! Nourishes, hydrates and protects thin, weak, brittle nails. Shields nails with layers and layers of ultra-dense nail protection. Advanced gel complex fortified with Protein, Trehalose...

• Is this really effective in long term strengthening?3 Answers
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I love this product! After getting pregnant with my son my nails go so brittle and thin. I seen Sally Hansen had just came out with this nail hardner so i decided to givr it a try. It is do easy to use its just like painting your nails. I could see a difference in my nails the very next day. I couldn' believe it, it was a miracle. I would recommend this to anyone who is constantly chipping their nails or have a hard time growing them out do to thin nails.
Danielle C.
Farmington
This is a good value for the price. It lasts well on my nails and keeps them from breaking. However, if i use it alone, the color changes in a single day to a dingy nude with yellowing and it's not pretty. I haven't yet figured out what is causing this. I have to wear a color on top or I look like I've been chain smoking cigars. It still strengthens so i  have to say it works. But not standing alone makes it somewhat inconvenient
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I don’t remember too much about this product. I do remember thinking what is the difference between this and clear nail polish? It did not do too much for me. No tricks to apply, just straight forward brush it on let it dry. It would probably work better for someone who has nicer nails to begin with. My nails have ridges and curl under if I let them grow out too long and this product doesn’t fix anything.
Anna P.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Sooo I bite my nails..a lot. And I have tried so many anti-bite products, and they fail! Surprisingly, this is amazing for my nails. They seem to grow in days, which keeps me from biting because I want pretty nails! I do think that after a while, the effect doesn’t last. If I apply daily for a week the best week after not applying the growth is gone. But I don’t mind, it works!
Emely J.
Bronx, NY
Ummmm what do I say... this nail polish did less for me than what I expected. I expected this to be the cure to my nails being weak and I guess that’s where I went wrong when I bought this that was the thought in mind. This nail polish is almost like a regular clear nail polish hardener you would buy anywhere top coat type of thing but it does have a little more firmness to it. I didn’t use it long enough to know if it helps your nails get stronger but it seemed like one of those things you would have to use all the time for the full effect
Morgan P.
Wichita
I love this product!!! My nails always break when they get long. I put this on before I put my nail polish on and it strengthens my nails so much! I have used other products but I’ve always come back to sally hansen’s. It is easily affordable and worth every penny. If you have trouble with your nails breaking like me, then this product is for you!!
Aly R.
I do love this and I try to use it as often as possible. I love the shine it gives my nails and I do notice they thicken up just a tad. But this might be biased bc my nails are always extremely thin and break off way too easily. So I can't really blame it on this product for not doing its job. When I use it it's great. So I recommend.
Sarai М.
Definitely does the trick and doesn’t chip as much as some others I’ve used. I wouldn’t call it a nail strengthener really, it’s more like a hard coated shell around your nail that protects it. My nails are pretty week in general so they still break but if I keep up with putting this on it works pretty well.
Liz R.
I used to have very thin and flimsy nails from years of getting fake nails I saw this on the rack and it was pretty cheap so I decided to give it a try and boy was i happy i did it definitely make my nails so much stronger and thicker plus it shines them up definitely a great product!
Suzanne M.
Austin, TX
I always had healthy nails until I got hypothyroidism which can weaken nails. My nails were soft and flexible, easily broke, and often peeled off in layers and I had to keep them short to look decent. Definitely saw some improvement with this product when used consistently.
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
Is this really effective in long term strengthening?