BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes polish quickly and gently while strengthening weak, thin nails.

Enriched formula with essential nutrients helps promote strong, healthy-looking nails and cuticles with every use. A special blend of Vitamins and Protein fortifies and improves soft, weak, thin nails.

Acetone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Parfum/Fragrance, Ethoxydiglycol, Benzyl Benzoate, Ppg-12-peg-50 Lanolin, Benzophenone-3, Panthenol, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Fd&C Red No. 33 (Ci 17200), Fd&C Blue No. 1 (Ci 42090).

Sally Hansen® Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
  • "Nail polish remover that doesn't feel like it ruins my nail when I take the Polish off it leaves it nice and smooth for the next coat " in 8 reviews
  • "Although I love all of Sally Hansens nail products I must say that nail polish remover is the same no matter what brand you buy or how much money you spend." in 6 reviews
  • "I use this nail polish remover all the time it works great you don't have to scrub your nails real long with it it works really well I buy it all the time " in 6 reviews
  • "I am a serial nail-painter and searched for a long time to find a remover that worked on all the darks and reds I use and this is by far the best." in 1 review
  • "I make sure to wash my hands thoroughly after use to remove any excess and provide a clean smooth surface to apply polish too." in 1 review
Heather H.
Edmond
Nailed it! Sally Hansen hit the nails on the head with this polish remover. It does exact what it’s meant to do, clean up all of those mistakes you’ve made while polishing up your nails. It doesn’t take much to get rid of the hoochie red you wore on girls night. The smell isn’t so overpowering that you feel like the paint might peel right off your walls. It smells just like you’d expect, nail polish remover! It’s cheap and effective! If you’re the type of girl that changes your nail polish like you change your underwear, then Sally Hansen has your solution. I’m not sure how strengthening this product really is, as it’s meant to literally strip paint from your pointers. I would definitely recommend it and purchase again.
Ashley C.
Would I buy more? Yes, yes and yes.
I mean why didn't I buy this earlier??? I've been using Revlon's gel polish and finding ALL sorts of difficulty removing it with other removers.
This stuff is amazing.
I hate how I wasted so many cotton pads previously trying to remove my polish with other removers :(

THIS STUFF IS GREATTTT
Shannon💋 W.
I have been using Sally Hansen products for years. And there nail polish remover is something I have used the most. Although it does a great job at removing the nail polish, it has one very big con. It REALLY dries out your cuticles and skin around your nails. I recently within the last couple months became tired of this happening and decided to switch to another brand completely.

Directly after you use this nail polish remover you MUST use a hand cream to stop your nail beds, cuticles, and skin around the nails from drying out!
Ali B.
New Port Richey
This has always been my go to nail polish remover. I don’t know about you but if you ever wear red nail polish sometimes when you use the Red polish it leaves a red coating or residue on your nails And sometimes you run your finger Itself on the skin. However this nail polish remover even takes away the red color completely! Which honestly in my eyes makes this an awesome remover let alone it’s been around forever so clearly it doesn’t awesome job and is around for a reason still.
Isamar I.
Monett
This is definitely the best nail polish remover on the market! It wipes away my nail polish effortlessly. I do see less breakage when using this remover on my nails, which is very important for me as other nail polish removers make my nails very brittle and dry. It is, however, a little expensive but I think it's worth the price because you end up using less to take nail polish off. It also does not smell as strong as other nail polish removers.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Sally Hansen Strengthening Nail Polish remover is my go to nail polish remover.  I love that it can not only take your nail polish off, but it strengthens your nails at the same time.  My nails are already weak and brittle from my hypothyroidism, so anything that will help heal my nails, instead of destroying more, I'll use it!  I also like that it removes my polish quickly and completely, unlike other polishes, that you have to keep going over and over again.  The price is great too!  I highly recommend!
Xanayra M.
Raleigh, NC
Sally Hensen has an amazing reputation regarding their products. I first hear about the brand through word of mouth and found myself loving their polishes, adding quite a few of them to my rather large collection. When my housemate picked up some of their salon strength nail polish remover to encourage my habit I was excited to try it. I used the last of my supermarket brand bottle before I opened this one.
Emma P.
To be honest I haven’t really found/tried to find a good nail polish remover cause I don’t really care about what I use to take my nail polish off. I have thin and brittle nails to begin with so it’s not a big priority and if it is I simply get acrylics. But it definitely got the job done, I just don’t see the need to say ‘strengthening’ when it really doesn’t do anything.
Nikki W.
kevil
I don’t know what it is about sally Hansen but I just absolutely like there products they haven’t failed me yet. I am a repeat customer of this products and of all there products this nail polish is very easy to use and remove polish with and I would definitely recommend this to you if you have trouble with your polish remover or if you would just like to try a new one.
Sarah W.
Knoxville
This nail polish remover is fantastic. It takes all the polish off weather it’s a light or dark color. Me, my niece and my mom all use this product. If you use the acetone free, then it’s great to use on acrylics if you wanna redo you polish yourself. But if you used acetone polish remover then it’ll take your acrylics off easily and polish too !
June L.
Laurel, MD
Does the smell bother anyone? It smells weird to me.
Mrs t.
Does this product leave your nails dry ?
Alex H.
Gadsden, AL
Does this product get the job its designed to do done well?
Magaly A.
Santa Maria, CA
Does this help with stubborn nail polishes?
Megan
San Ramon, CA
How well does this work at removing glitter nail polish?