Add a Photo

By Sally Hansen

#4 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes polish quickly and gently while strengthening weak, thin nails. Enriched formula with essential nutrients helps promote strong, healthy-looking nails and cuticles with every use. A special blend of Vitamins and Protein fortifies and improves soft, weak, thin nails.

Close cap tightly after use.

Photos (6)
Precious K.
Precious K.

I use Sensationail gel nails and the only part I hate is the lengthy removal. The Sensationail remover takes an age to work and I am sure is not doing my nails any favours. I ran out of it and forgot to buy another bottle so in a moment of desperation thought I would give this Sally Hansen remover a go that I already had - I am so glad I did!I wasn't very hopeful of any sort of results as, although this contains acetone, I thought it would need a specialist product with a high concentration to remove gel nails. How wrong I was! I used this in exactly the same way as my usual product - soaking cotton wool and applying to the nail, wrapping in foil then putting my hand under a hot water bottle to help it along.I was amazed to find ten minutes later that the remover had worked a lot better and a lot quicker than my usual dedicated gel nail remover, my nails hadn't softened as much and didn't seem as dry.The fragrance is a lot better too - I will definitely be using this to remove my gel nails in future, and to top it all it is a lot cheaper per ml.
Arlene P.
Arlene P.

I have really strong nails and they do grow long but not too long and I enjoy painting my nails and trying out new designs or changing the color when I can, and they nail polish remover has been my best friend for removing my nail polish especially with the hardest kind of nail polish which is glitter. And since I do use a lot of nail polish sometimes I accidentally drop some in the carpet and this nail polish remover has been used a lot on the carpet. I really recommend this remover because it is a great too on many ways and will help ur nail a lot. I will say I still am not used to the strong smell.
Melyna L.
Melyna L.
Los Angeles

i'm a big fan of fake nails, but us girls know how these beauties KILL (literally) the nails. After taking out the nails i always try to hide the imperfections with a nail polish. (but those don't even hold for a week! when it comes the time to take it off i use the sally hansen strengthening nail polish remover and not only it takes off my nail polish rapidly, it helps my nails get stronger and it doesn't give you a headache with the awfull smell the nail polishes normally have!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Detroit, MI

I have been using the strengthing remover for a while and I have noticed it is not at all drying and has been making my extremely brittle nails stronger since I switched over. It also removes the polish very well without having to use a million tissues. Sally Hansen has always been my favorite as it is a high quality product at reasonable prices and I have not encountered and type of irritation to the cuticles either. Good solid brand and great remover
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Kensington, MD

Sohela S.
Sohela S.
Grand Rapids, MI

I have a love hate relationship with this product to be honest. It takes on nail polish well, but I don't know that it really strengthens or if I just have naturally very strong nails. Regardless it definitely removes all of the polish well. I don't, however, care for the strong smell. It's kind of off putting. But it's an okay product. I personally prefer the little hard with spongey material that you stick your fingers into to remove my nail polish.
Shraddha T.
Shraddha T.
Cornwall

It is a good nail polish remover, I mean it's a nail Polish remover after all but it quickly removes layers of nailpolish and even chunky glittery ones. But I don't know if it really strengthened my nails. I have long nails and it snaps often so I became conscious about all nail products I was using. So I decided to switch to this. But I haven't seen any difference so far. And The smell is awful. I hate it. I don't think I will buy it again.
I absolutely love beautiful nail polish and know the importance of using the right nail polish remover to not only remove the polish but also care for the nail itself. This product does just that. I keep my toe nails polished and often, change colors or repolish them the same color. With this product, I do not have to worry about nail damage or weakening. It works perfectly for me and I definitely recommend it for all nail polish lovers!
Talia S.
Talia S.

Best nail polish remover. Once applied onto a cotton pad, one rub takes the polish off my nails.
The smell is not overpowering but may linger in the room so open a window. The 8 oz bottle can be used for a long time! I've removed polish at least 5 times already and there's still a lot in the bottle!
PROS: It only takes a little product to get the polish off. The 8 oz can be used for a long time.
CONS: Scent may linger in the room.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Pittsburgh, PA

FINALLY! The balance of a strong remover, and not feeling like you are slowly destroying your nails with each swipe. The formula is strong enough that you don't need to use a lot, but leaves your nails feeling strong and healthy. I would recommend using lotion afterwards as your finger tips may get dry from the product on your hands. Definitely worth the price and keeps your nails strong and ready for the next coat!
June L.
June L.
Salisbury, MD

Does the smell bother anyone? It smells weird to me.
Alex H.
Alex H.
Gadsden, AL

Does this product get the job its designed to do done well?
Magaly A.
Magaly A.

Does this help with stubborn nail polishes?
mrs t.
mrs t.

Does this product leave your nails dry ?
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

Is this remover a strong smelling one

Join Now