BY SALLY HANSEN #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes polish quickly and gently while strengthening weak, thin nails. Enriched formula with essential nutrients helps promote strong, healthy-looking nails and cuticles with every use. A special blend of Vitamins and Protein fortifies and improves soft, weak, thin nails.

Close cap tightly after use.

• Me gustaría probar este producto, ya que tengo las uñas quebradiz...1 Answers
  • Hi everyone! I wanted to know if anyone knew of good nail polish ...1 Answers
  • My nails are really weak, none of the strengthening nail polishes...2 Answers
Sally Hansen Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
  • "Nail polish remover that doesn't feel like it ruins my nail when I take the Polish off it leaves it nice and smooth for the next coat " in 8 reviews
  • "I use this nail polish remover all the time it works great you don't have to scrub your nails real long with it it works really well I buy it all the time " in 6 reviews
  • "Although I love all of Sally Hansens nail products I must say that nail polish remover is the same no matter what brand you buy or how much money you spend." in 6 reviews
  • "I would recommend you only use it outside." in 1 review
  • "Highly recommend!" in 1 review
Arlene P.
I have really strong nails and they do grow long but not too long and I enjoy painting my nails and trying out new designs or changing the color when I can, and they nail polish remover has been my best friend for removing my nail polish especially with the hardest kind of nail polish which is glitter. And since I do use a lot of nail polish sometimes I accidentally drop some in the carpet and this nail polish remover has been used a lot on the carpet. I really recommend this remover because it is a great too on many ways and will help ur nail a lot. I will say I still am not used to the strong smell.
Christina M.
Detroit, MI
I have been using the strengthing remover for a while and I have noticed it is not at all drying and has been making my extremely brittle nails stronger since I switched over. It also removes the polish very well without having to use a million tissues. Sally Hansen has always been my favorite as it is a high quality product at reasonable prices and I have not encountered and type of irritation to the cuticles either. Good solid brand and great remover
Sohela S.
Okemos, MI
I have a love hate relationship with this product to be honest. It takes on nail polish well, but I don't know that it really strengthens or if I just have naturally very strong nails. Regardless it definitely removes all of the polish well. I don't, however, care for the strong smell. It's kind of off putting. But it's an okay product. I personally prefer the little hard with spongey material that you stick your fingers into to remove my nail polish.
Julia L.
Moses Lake, WA
I loved this product because it makes your nails stronger. My nails are naturally pretty strong but after I started wearing fake nails and other products I noticed my nails got thinner and more sensitive in a way. Not as thick and strong. Now I try to only use strengthening products for my nails. This is one of them and I can really feel the difference after using it for a while. My nails don't break as easily anymore, thicker and grow out way faster.
member-5f22fb94f
Kernersville , NC
I absolutely love beautiful nail polish and know the importance of using the right nail polish remover to not only remove the polish but also care for the nail itself. This product does just that. I keep my toe nails polished and often, change colors or repolish them the same color. With this product, I do not have to worry about nail damage or weakening. It works perfectly for me and I definitely recommend it for all nail polish lovers!
Talia S.
Rockville, MD
Best nail polish remover. Once applied onto a cotton pad, one rub takes the polish off my nails.
The smell is not overpowering but may linger in the room so open a window. The 8 oz bottle can be used for a long time! I've removed polish at least 5 times already and there's still a lot in the bottle!
PROS: It only takes a little product to get the polish off. The 8 oz can be used for a long time.
CONS: Scent may linger in the room.
Krystal S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I liked this product particularly because the odor isn't too strong. I have extremely thin nails so anything that offers strengthening i'm willing to try. I found it to be ok. I didn't feel like i experienced the strengthening effect and i'm not too sure how much of an effect a product like this would have. It's not something thats used daily and it still contains ingredients that are "removers" to clean off the polish.
Emily F.
FINALLY! The balance of a strong remover, and not feeling like you are slowly destroying your nails with each swipe. The formula is strong enough that you don't need to use a lot, but leaves your nails feeling strong and healthy. I would recommend using lotion afterwards as your finger tips may get dry from the product on your hands. Definitely worth the price and keeps your nails strong and ready for the next coat!
Cher H.
Fallon, NV
I am always using this product due to me always changing my nail colors every other day. The product gets my nail color off easily and quickly. A cotton ball of the product can get five fingers. I don't have to use much to get off all the product. I have very brittle nails so with the strengthening, it helps keep my nails healthy and helpfully stronger. Will definitely buy again and highly recommend this product.
Anahi N.
Elgin, IL
the smell is very strong but man does this nail polish remover work. I have tried other nail polish removers but I have to use like half the bottle just to get all my nails polish free . the price is well worth what you get a little goes a long way rather than spending less and having to use all the bottle , this product takes off the nail polish in no time. pros removes nail polish quickly cons strong smell.
June L.
Salisbury, MD
Does the smell bother anyone? It smells weird to me.
Alex H.
Gadsden, AL
Does this product get the job its designed to do done well?
Magaly A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help with stubborn nail polishes?
Megan
San Ramon, CA
How well does this work at removing glitter nail polish?
Kayla0 J.
Dover, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this remove false nails easily?