BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes polish quickly and gently while strengthening weak, thin nails. Enriched formula with essential nutrients helps promote strong, healthy-looking nails and cuticles with every use. A special blend of Vitamins and Protein fortifies and improves soft, weak, thin nails.

Close cap tightly after use.

• Me gustaría probar este producto, ya que tengo las uñas quebradiz...1 Answers
  • Hi everyone! I wanted to know if anyone knew of good nail polish ...1 Answers
  • My nails are really weak, none of the strengthening nail polishes...2 Answers
Sally Hansen Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
  • "Nail polish remover that doesn't feel like it ruins my nail when I take the Polish off it leaves it nice and smooth for the next coat " in 8 reviews
  • "I use this nail polish remover all the time it works great you don't have to scrub your nails real long with it it works really well I buy it all the time " in 6 reviews
  • "Although I love all of Sally Hansens nail products I must say that nail polish remover is the same no matter what brand you buy or how much money you spend." in 6 reviews
  • "I am a serial nail-painter and searched for a long time to find a remover that worked on all the darks and reds I use and this is by far the best." in 1 review
  • "Works great to even get the glitter nail polish off!" in 1 review
Khristina C.
Cottage grove, OR
Love this nail polish remover, I have been using it for years. I have brittle nails and I feel that if I consistently paint my nails and remove my nail polish with this nail polish remover it really does help to strengthen my nails but as soon as I just stop doing my nails for a while, then I feel like my nails go back to being brittle unless I apply something like OPI Natural Nail Strengthener as a replacement. I highly recommend this nail polish remover and it is easy to pick up at any drugstore and is cheap, giving you the biggest bang for your buck!
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
T his is definitely the best nail polish remover on the market it wipes away nail polish effortlessly. I do see less breakage when using this remover on my nails. It is a little expensive but I think it's worth it because you end up using less to take off nails and toes. It of course stinks like most nail polish removers but the smell is not strong and does not last long either. I can only give this 4 stars because the bottle was open when it arrived and some leaked out. It did arrive in a plastic bag. Seller would get 5 stars if they taped the top on properly
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
One of the nail polish removers I like using the most because it just swipes nail polish off so easily and gently. It’s doesn’t leave my skin feeling all stiff from the alcohol either. I find a lot of other nail polish removers take forever to remove the top coat but this one penetrates that layer pretty easily, saving you a lot of time. And Sally Hansen is always a good value for the price. Love using their top coat for my nail polish. Recommend giving it a try!
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Sally Hansen Strengthening Nail Polish remover is my go to nail polish remover.  I love that it can not only take your nail polish off, but it strengthens your nails at the same time.  My nails are already weak and brittle from my hypothyroidism, so anything that will help heal my nails, instead of destroying more, I'll use it!  I also like that it removes my polish quickly and completely, unlike other polishes, that you have to keep going over and over again.  The price is great too!  I highly recommend!
Khushbu G.
irving
The product is very good, removes the polish effectively. Also I have noticed less breakage after using this product. My only complaint is the packaging of the product. The bottle is such that you get way more product then required on the cotton pad there is not control on the flow what so ever. There are chances of spill over with this hence a lot of wastage.
Kaleb F.
Boston
This is a good polish remover and I like that it is formulated to try to strengthen nails with use because sometimes I feel my nails are damaged or weakened by putting on acrylic tips or constantly painting and then removing the polish from them.

I find this to not be as good as pure acetone but for at-home products I think this is very close to top-of-the-line.
jamie y.
Jamaica, NY
It’s a good nail polish remover, but as far strengthening the nails I have yet to see a difference. I bought this instead of the regular remover because whenever I try to grow my nails out they always break. I thought using this along with some Essie nail care polish would help. So far nothing and I’ve been using it for about 6 weeks or so. I change my polish about twice a week.
Tammy M.
Columbus,Georgia
it iis a great product to use when you are trying to all the old nail polish off of your nails but you just can't then you should try this it can get all the old nail polish off of your nails just like that. and even when you don't want to use paper towels you can just use the cotton balls and they would not stick to the old nail polish at all.
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the best nail polish remover ever. It works fast and you don’t need to use a lot of the product to get your nail polish off. The price is also very inexpensive and it lasts a long long time I will always buy this brand because I have trusted it for many many years and has never let me down. I will always recommend this to my friends and family
sammy n.
['San Diego', ''], CA
I highly recommend this product! Not a lot of nail polish removers leave your nails feeling strong & healthy, instead they leave your nails feeling worn down and tired. That’s not the case with this nail polish remover. Not only does it get the polish off your nail quickly, but it leaves your nails with a cleansing & strengthening feeling.
June L.
Salisbury, MD
Does the smell bother anyone? It smells weird to me.
Alex H.
Gadsden, AL
Does this product get the job its designed to do done well?
Magaly A.
Does this help with stubborn nail polishes?
Megan
San Ramon, CA
How well does this work at removing glitter nail polish?
Kayla0 J.
Dover, AR
Does this remove false nails easily?