Sally Hansen Strengthening Nail Polish Remover

Removes polish quickly and gently while strengthening weak, thin nails. Enriched formula with essential nutrients helps promote strong, healthy-looking nails and cuticles with every use. A special blend of Vitamins and Protein fortifies and improves soft, weak, thin nails.

does this work for anything other than nail polish?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Strengthening Nail Polish Remover!
Product Highlights
Nail polish remover that doesn't feel like it ruins my nail when I take the Polish off it leaves it nice and smooth for the next coat in reviews
I use this nail polish remover all the time it works great you don't have to scrub your nails real long with it it works really well I buy it all the time in reviews
Although I love all of Sally Hansens nail products I must say that nail polish remover is the same no matter what brand you buy or how much money you spend.in reviews
I would recommend you only use it outside.in reviews
I am a serial nail-painter and searched for a long time to find a remover that worked on all the darks and reds I use and this is by far the best.in reviews
Mandy C.
Sally Hansen Strengthening Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Mandy C.
Great for removing gel nail polish and regular polish. I let my nails soak in the nail polish remover and then remove the residue with cotton balls. Comes off super easy. It’s affordable and would buy again.
Charrisse W.
Bowie, MD
Sally Hansen Strengthening Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Charrisse W.
Purchased at: Amazon
If you’re looking for a gentle bail polish remover that doesn’t make your nails feel stripped. This is the one. It’s really gentle and gets the job done. Very affordable too. It also smells pleasant💕 Sally Hansen Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
Alexa A.
Sally Hansen Strengthening Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Alexa A.
it’s easy to use and gets the polish off really easily! Does dry out your nails but i feel like every nail polish remover does. It is good value and is not too pricy. I would recommend this to others.
Chrissy C.
Logan
I like this product. It's easy on your nails. Gets polish off easily. Price point is good. Easy on the cuticles. Sally Hansen Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
Bailey S.
Eastvale, CA
Sally Hansen Strengthening Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Bailey S.
Purchased at: Target
All nail polish remover seems the same to me... this one works pretty well. It has a reasonable price but I would rather use a cheaper one.
Sarah F.
Puyallup, WA
This nail polish doesn’t weaken my nails like others have. Instead it helps keep my nails Strong. It cleans wonderfully wish a q-tip or a cotton ball. It works wonderful and does its job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
It is difficult to find a great nail polish remover that does not strips your nails. This Sally Hansen Strengthing Polish Remover is a good one. I have weak nails so I liked that this highlighted a strengthening element. I bought this at Duane Reade and the price was extremely affordable. While my nails polish did come off easier with this product compared to others, I still had to go over them more than once. Also, the smell that plagues so many removers was also present. A positive is that my nails looked good after use, not dried out, and felt somewhat stronger.
Arianna T.
Rome, GA
I tend to wear glue on nails or get my nails done at a salon and they are very difficult to remove, especially with a normal nail polish remover in which you'd have to soak your nails for an incredibly long period of time. My nails also end up being extremely weak and chipping pieces of my nails off which makes them extremely sensitive and in pain. By using this nail polish, it cuts the time down by half to get my nails off and prevents the damage that I suffer while also not being overwhelmingly strong smelling nor leaving the residue and smell amongst my nails. Not only does it remove my nails effectively, but it also helps strengthen them so that they grow better and repairs the old chips along my nail beds. I greatly recommend this product and find it very cheap at my local Dollar Generals.
Annie B.
St. Joseph
Great nail polish remover! Works well and doesn’t leave your nails stained. Would recommend this product.
Stefanie E.
I always believed that nail polish remover was just that, nail polish remover. That was of course until I started using the Sally Hansen Strengthening Nail Polish Remover. I bought it at the CVS by my place and loved it. Haven't used any other product since.

156 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
: ).