BY SALLY HANSEN #96 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Show Those Brows Who s Boss! For stubborn, ingrown, or regrowth hairs Japanese stainless steel Complete Your Tool Kit: Look for our Sally Hansen The Now Brow perfect arch brow kit. ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Morgan K.
Oxnard
Perfect little tweezers. Very sharp so you have to be careful. I use these for tweezing my eyebrows and also for those easy-to-remove blackheads (very carefully so I don’t tear the skin). Love these and they last forever.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
These tweezers are very precise. Not so great for plucking a lot of hair's from your eyebrows or they will take forever, but they work really well for your arch.
Jenna S.
clarence
product works fine. not sure how tweezers would not work fine. get the hair out. i use it every so often when i see stray eyebrow hairs. i bought it at a dollar general. they’re cheap and work as needed.
CAITLIN S.
Shadyside, OH
I really like these tweezers because they are fine pointed. I have used them for a long time and they still work very well. They compare great to other brands I’ve used. Ill keep purchasing this brand.
🌲👪 R.
Bremerton , WA
Gets EVERY SINGLE HAIR !! I do my own brows and I only tweeze so these come in handy when I really need to get in there and clean me up. These are the best and sharpest pointed tweezers I’ve found . 10/10 would recommend!
Chasity M.
Clovis, NM
It's not bad in a pinch. I like another brand better but if it's not available I will pick these up and use them until the next. I just think they don't pick up all the small hairs.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the needle point tweezers for all the tiny hard to get hairs. I wouldn’t trade it for the world. It comes with a safety cap since it’s so sharp. It’s good to use splinters and very hard to get things stuck in your skin.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I love the tips of these. They really easily get everything. I have a pair of regular tweezers and sometimes it takes four tries to get the hairs out. These are great as long as you have a steady hand!
Cella B.
I don’t care for this product very much, the tips don’t come together quite as I would like therefore it doesn’t get the job done very well, but in a pinch I will use it.
Jennyy T.
coalinga, CA
I really recommend this product to everyone it’s a must have ! I really like how the product works very well and amazing I give it a 10 /10 it’s a must have product