BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Buy on Amazon
Ashley U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Work very well for getting the job done. I like the tip because it is very easy to grab onto those small thin hairs that need to go away. It's also great to grab onto hairs that are just starting to amurge to the surface. Just because because of how pointy they are it can hurt if you miss. I've had mine for several years and have tried other brands, but nothing honestly compares.
Amanda B.
Manchester, MO
Does the job of tweezers! Does not slip in hands or hurt fingers,and does not require too much force to pinch it. Bought at local wal-mart. Does not require multiple tries to pull out hair. I have normal skin, not too oily or dry and not too sensitive or tough. Highly recommended.
Yahayra V.
For some reason, I had a bad experience with these tweezers. I don't know if mine was a faulty one, but it doesn't pluck out any hair, which defeats the purpose! I tried using it multiple times, but it just didn't work out for me.
Bianca B.
Grand Prairie, TX
I use this to put in my eyelash extensions ! Best twisters to use . The price is perfect ! I haven't found any other twisters to get the job done . Walked into Sally's and I had rn purchase if I loose it I'll buy a new one no prob
Tori A.
Mc Adenville, NC
When it comes to a tool like this I don't find it necessary to spend a lot of money. I think this brand because I can find it easily without have to do to a specialty shop and it's cheaper than most other brands.
Jordan V.
I personally like the sally Hanson brand because of the style and the way it grabs the hair and not the skin! So that's a big thing for me and it's not that pricey
Karissa W.
These tweezers are amazing! They easily pick up any stray hairs on the first attempt and the saying down the side is super cute. Hands down my go to tweezers!
Tiffany G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I only pluck my eye brows in between waxes, so I use them every so often. But they are very easy to use and I can get the little hairs that are hard to reach
Paige G.
Jacksonville, FL
I use the needle point tweezers to ensure that I get all of those eyebrows that like to go crazy. I do not wax so these are life savers
Jordan T.
I don't like the ones that come to a point. Even brand new they don't grab the hairs and aren't able to pull them out very well
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Does this tweezer work well?