Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Angela E.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

kaitlyn m.
I LOVE my sally hansen nail clipper. It is a great size. I can travel with it easily. I always use the same brand nail clippers because I have had such a great experience with them. They do not ware out like some other nail clippers.
Elisa
williamsville, NY
I love these because they are flat across the top so they are perfect to shape my nails quickly and easily! They are also super sharp so they create sharp lines easily! Love these!
Abbey C.
Morganton
Great product. Cuts great even with someone who has thicker nails. Sleek design. Great value easy to store in a purse or drawer. Easy to use
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
Does its job and is affordable! I’m not picky on nail clippers as long as they last and do what they are supposed to do! No complaints with this one! I purchase it from Ulta or target. It’s durable and strong
KOKOA K.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK
Sally Hansen makes good value nails tools . Very sturdy and sharp nail clipper, use for acrylic sometimes also
Laken F.
Minneapolis
Good quality toe nail clipper at a cheap price. Would recommend as they are very durable and easy to use. Good purchase.
Rachel C.
Emlyn
What can I say? It's a great fingernail clipper and does the job great. Most definitely in need would buy again.
Valerie P.
Germantown, TN
Great nail clippers, last me forever and dont break. Usually my nail clippers break but these are just fine and do the job prefectly
Tanaja S.
Los Angeles
Does a great job at clipping nails. So start hasn’t began to get dull and not serve its purpose
olivia L.
Nothing fancy but gets the job done! I always loose my clippers so it helps that it’s inexpensive so I don’t worry if I lose it