Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Madeleine M.
Boulder
There’s not much difference among nail clippers. This gets the job done without any concern for the health of the nail, and I have no complaints.
cindy r.
40229
Good product. Ease of use is good and they are very easy to cut with. Price was very reasonable. Will purchase Sally Hansen again
Heaven K.
Hugo
These are grat for your toughest toes and for fake nails. Easily clips the nail without damaging the integrity of the nail
Caroline W.
Raleigh
I stick with Sally Hansen for most of my nail needs. These products are reliable and good quality. I have never had problems with them and will keep buying! Very affordable compared to other brands!
Jessica H.
Leakesville
These stainless steel nail clippers are well made and will last a while. I love mine and I've had several pair and I use them for my children as well
Sarah W.
These were great I didn’t realize that I needed separate clippers for toenails until I bought these the difference is really noticeable.
Jennifer A.
My only choice when i happen to lose my set of clippers. I dont use them on the kids or let the hubby use them, my treat for myself.
Jacki G.
virginia beach
Easy to use. Very affordable. I find they last for a long time compared to other brands of nail clippers.
Aubrey N.
The clipper design is easy to hold. They work very well, being sharp enough to cut through my nails on the first try.
Bridgett J.
Pacoima
Being disabled and not being able to reach my toes sometimes becomes a disaster but what i like about sally hansen is that i can always trust them to keep me safe and their products to be sturdy and fit my nails perfectly!