Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Angela E.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Jess D.
Does the job! Not much to say except they are sturdy and don’t feel flimsy to use. Super affordable too- I only got these because I lost my last pair, but they work just fine!
Ahneesa W.
New London, CT
The nail clipper wasn't as strong as I expected. I had to attempt to clip a section of my nail multiple times before it worked. Other than that, it was great.
Induja N.
Louisville, KY
It’s a standard nail clipper and works well. I like that it is longer so it’s easier to grip. The heavy duty nature of it also makes sure that you don’t have to apply too much pressure to cleanly Clip a nail.
Amy G.
CUMMING
Durable clippers that are sharp for many uses.  I enjoyed them so much that I bought a pair for my husband.
Courtney F.
Midland
These clippers work great and are super sharp. The lever folds up nicely and works easily. They can cut through even the thickest of toe and fingernails. Easy to clean and doesn’t seem to jam much. Highly recommend
Kayla M.
Terre Haute, IN
Bought these clippers at the same time as my cuticle cutters. They've lasted the past 5 years and I use them as well as my husband and kids. Picked up at local CVS for a decent price .
I'd recommend if you're looking for long lasting and fair price !
Sarah Y.
Hastings, PA
Strong, sharp, easy to hold and handles aren't too bulky, very affordable, convenient, all around a good pair of clippers.
Mrunalini B.
Just brought this. Used it once and found it work great for hard toenails.It is easy to use and inexpensive.
🐺⏳ S.
Perivale , London
Good, sharp, solid clippers. Have lasted me a long time and for their price they’re totally worth it. Easy and comfortable to use!
angela s.
West Valley, UT
Will only ever buy Sally it always gets the job done and super cheap to replace when I lose the product always recommend