Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Cassie R.
Glencoe, AL
My toenails are really weird so when it comes to toenail clippers, I have to be really careful and selective when choosing a good set of toenail clippers. Sally Hansen is a brand that I trust when it comes to nails. They offer great products for any nail need. I like these clippers because I can get a nice even trim, every time. They are the perfect length and width. I like the fact that they are made using stainless steel, as well. The clippers are nice and sharp, too.
Virginia L.
Riverhead, NY
To be honest I bought the when I got my nails done at a salon and decided to take them off myself a month later because finger nail clippers didnt seem to hold up against the acrylic. They did an amazing job...then of course it came time for an at home pedicure which they did great. I now use them for myself my child and our cat, and the clippers have yet to let me down and they are about 6 months old. I will def be buying again when its time
Jasmin M.
Temple, TX
I gave this a 3 only because there really isn't anything special about nail clippers. It does it's job just like any other nail clipper, and I also use it to clip my cats toe nails. You can't go wrong with buying any nail clipper, but if you do have tough hard nails then investing in a semi affordable one is better than getting a cheap one.
Claire F.
Columbus
These are a classic staple. I've trusted this brand for years. I got my first pair at Ulta and only had to repurchase once when I lost my first pair. What else is there to say? When you know one brand works, right size, right shape, easy to use, and long lasting why not continue with that brand?
Alisa F.
I had ingrown nails when I bought this product so it was important that I got something that didn’t hurt my toes and worked well. It does a good job of cutting but I wish the clipper were a little bigger so I didn’t have to cut my nail only half way with one clip. Especially for my toe nails.
Amber R.
Excellent clippers.. Very well.made and not cheap looking or feeling like some clippers I've used in the past. Also I've had issues with some clippers twisting the wrong way or coming undone after owning them a while and continual use, but I don't have that issue with these clippers (at least so far!), and I've had them for a while now.
Katharine C.
Tucson
These nail clippers work great! Very sharp and easy to use in comparison to other brands. I highly recommend these toe nail clippers. I have had them for months and they cut as well as the first time. I bought them at Walmart but I can imagine you could find them anywhere.
Katti M.
Fredonia
Works get and never had a problem with it at all the beat nail clips i ever had it was my first time buying this product it cut nice and it never stop working afer a while my product like this would cut my nails after a while i wound recommend this to family and friends
Evelyn S.
This product is not bad. I love it because it cuts your toenails easily and it doesn’t harm your toes or nails. the only thing I dislike is it doesn’t come with a small tool to remove dirt from deep parts of the nail. but overall, I like it and i would buy it again
Meghan N.
Calimesa, CA
Very good nail clipper. It does what I need it to do. I also really like the fact that it is stainless steel so I don’t have to worry about them rusting if they get wet in the bathroom. I’d defiantly buy again but the first ones I’ve purchase are still good.