Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Gina G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
These nail clippers have been worked pretty well for me! I purchased them at Walgreens at an affordable price. They are strong and haven’t lost their sharp edges like other brands I have used. I would definitely recommend this particular brand over other non name brands, it’s totally worth it and you’ll save money in the long run! No more replacing clippers every couple months!
anjali k.
New York
This was very helpful because I used to use drugstore nailclippers and those would always break. These clippers were sturdy and much more simple to use. I didn't have to press down so hard anymore, which made things great because the old clippers would mess up my nails.
Arleesia D.
Parlin, NJ
Very good bulk item to buy. Love this clipper it's the perfect size for your nails. Umm price isn't to bad. You can definitely find this item on line. Nothing really bad to say about this product
Krystal S.
Houston , TX
It is a really good nail clipper that cuts without destroying the toe nails. It is easy to hold and use at home during those “in between” sessions when you don’t have time to get to a nail salon.
Abigail J.
Houston
It’s nail clippers so there’s not much to say except they work. I got them from Walgreens ave had others but this one just seems more sturdy. I’d recommend it to anyone who needs nail clippers.
Carolina G.
Miami
These are great. They come in a pack of six so it’s perfect to last you a while or if you want to share with the family. These are very durable and sturdy so I use them for both my toenails and my fingernails. They’re great.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This product is really amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. It’s perfect for the holiday season and for a gift for that one you don’t know what to buy for!
Emma E.
Council Bluffs
These nail clippers work great. I’ve had them for a long time and they’ve lasted really well. I would recommend anything Sally Hansen brand when it comes to nail products. These work great. Going to continue to use them
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Kiley S.
These trim your nails very well. These are also really easy to use. I found them at Walmart for a fairly good value. I enjoy using these, and when I need new ones I will buy them again.