Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Angela E.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Michaela M.
owensboro
Best clippers ever!!! They are so easy to use, and aren't hard to clip nails with at all. I would most definitely but these again! And they're a great value! A definite must if you're need clippers!
Sarah A.
Starkville, MS
I mean..it's a toe nail clipper..it doesn't really havta be amazing. But it does work without having to clip the same spot multiple times like some dollar store ones do
Tessa V.
Louisville, KY
Easy to use and store. They are very safe to use and get the job done! These are my favorite nail clippers and I would refer them to anyone looking to purchase them!
Lauren T.
This is unlike any other nail clipper! It's easy to shape your nails to your liking and you definitely will not need to cut the same spot over again. Very small so it can be taken on the go!
April V.
El Paso
This is just a great product over all I mean nail clippers aren't that bad but surprisingly this has lasted me for years. It's easy to use and is an overall affordable price.
Jasmine A.
Los Angeles, CA
These are some good clippers. If your nails are thick they won't last so long, but other than that they are good for twice a month use. They are very easy to use.
Candice S.
Alvin, TX
Perfect and precise! I'm not able to go and have my nails done all the time due to my schedule, so it's nice to have a pair plus backups in case I lose one. Don't know what else to say about toenail clippers! Lol!
Delia C.
Love these cutters there great for me and my husband the price is good because there a great product have bought more than one cause I lost one and I got it from Walmart I would definitely recommend to others
Hanna W.
Vancouver, WA
The size of these are perfect. The small ones get lost easily, and you can't use them with much. I don't have as petite hands and could not imagine using a different size on my toes
Cassidy K.
Great finger nail clippers. You don't have to go to a high end beauty store when it comes to trimming your nails. Any pair of nail trimmers get the job done. They cut easily, I would definitely buy again.