Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Reneesa A.
Very strong and useful clipper. I love the straight cutter
i always use this brand nothing else very easy to use will last you a long time. I use nothing but this brand
Paula P.
Anaheim, CA
I love Sally Hansen clippers, I always feel like I can use them to give my nails any shape that I want. The reason that I took off a star though is because I have very hard toe nails and occasionally I will break the clippers when trying to cut my toes. However, that usually doesn’t happen and I rate this a good quality product.
Kayla T.
I really enjoy this clippers they are just the right size for me and mine had some pink on them so they were a little girly as well. I will add that my husband always asks me to buy these exact clippers.
Karla F.
Missouri City, TX
Great. Works like its suppose to. Easy to grab. The price is pretty good in comparison to other brands. Easy to use. I was able to get one in a pretty pink color which makes me happy to see when I reach for it.
Whitney R.
Milwaukee
I know it says these are toenail clippers but my nails aren’t that big and I use them for my home manicures as well!! They cut nails with ease and I would definitely recommend them!
Karlie B.
Murphysboro, IL
These nail clippers are very easy to use and help prevent you from not cutting yourself for cutting too much of your nail off. I highly recommend this product along with any other sally hensen products.
Lourdes L.
Riverbank, CA
Now this is a must for myself and my husband. I hate to have my toenails hit the inside of my shoes, so in between Pecos these are super helpful and for my husband a necessity
Brooke S.
Blacksburg, VA
Easy to use and looks clean! Have had it for awhile and it stands the test of time. I have used other brands and they don’t compare to this one. I highly recommend it as a practical, and durable brand
Cellina R.
They last a long time and do their job! They’re strong, and even keep up with mans toes!! Con: they seem to run a bit small so it’s a little awkward using on bigger nails!
Chastity W.
Douglas, GA
Pretty good , just average nail clippers . They work , I've had mine for years . This is just a staple product for me . Save your money and buy the store brand of clippers .