Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Angela E.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Christine C.
Louisville, CO
Exactly what youd expect from a nail clipper. Sharp and gets the job done. Stainless steel is a perk I suppose in ensuring it'll last you for the long haul. Apart from those basic things, theres not much more to say. I'd buy it again if I lost it.
Jacqueline B.
I like the product but it's nothing spectacular about it. It's pretty basic. Wish it came with a grip or maybe a case to put in my purse idk something to make it stand out from every other product on the shelf.
Lexi B.
Canandaigua, NY
These are a pretty good product for the price. They went dull fairly quick though which is why I give it only 3 stars. They were great until they worked. Will try something different next time I get clippers.
Ellen L.
Greenville, SC
I can't go anywhere without nail clippers. These are the greatest. Nice to carry around in a bag for those awful hang nails. Cheap and you never know when you might need them. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Natasha S.
Centreville, AL
These clippers are just the right size and designed perfectly to fit in your hands. They have a clean cut and do not leave jagged nail edges. They are reasonable priced! I would highly recommend these to others.
Sam L.
Stockbridge, GA
These work great. I love them. They are the perfect size for my hands and they do a great job a clipping my nails. The edge isn't too big, it's just the right size. I love these clippers and I only use them
Stephanie M.
Clinton, MD
I love the Sally Hansen Toenail clippers.  The are worth the price and I need the multi pack because not only do I love them but my husband take them from place to place in the house.  They are sturdy and sharp enough and I would purchase. Give you an even cut to your toenails.!
Jasmin B.
Los Angeles, CA
I use these nail clippers for pedicures and I also have a set for manicures too. They are perfect and especially because my man has a tough nails to cut through. I love them!!!
Jessica D.
Fayetteville, AR
Great product! I absolutely love how strong and durable these are. They work well for the entire family. I can get a precise, clean cut every time. Definitely stronger than other brands that I've tried.
BreAnna W.
Lansing, MI
I recently bought this and I can say this is one of the most reliable toe nail clippers I have owned. Many would snap or break after using after a while but this sally Henson one is still just as new.