Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Samantha G.
Salisbury, NC
These nail clippers work so good. I always do my own nails and toenails and these are my go to clippers every time.
Jessica R.
Dacula, GA
Very effective at making a clean cut on thick and strong nails. Super affordable and great value! I have bought these for years and will continue to buy them. I suppose this is the best I've ever bought so I cannot compare it to a better product, no negatives as far as I know.
Bethany V.
Dothan
Love these. They don't hurt my wrist or fingers when using. They have lasted a while now. Well worth the buy.
Tara B.
Kittanning, PA
Nothing s special about these nail clippers. They were the same as any cheaper version and the six pack purchase was not worth it as they last if used correctly
Shanelle S.
Providence, RI
Really like these I mean they are nail clippers. They are durable and really get the job done. Sally Hansen is available almost every where and it's affordable.
Natalie C.
Rosenberg, TX
What can I say they get the job done seamlessly as long as you file behind it and shape them to your liking. not to mention Sally Hansen is always a go to brand
Carle T.
New Phila, OH
Love! I use really any brand of clippers. I think this is a good brand and would recommend anyone to get a pair. Doesn’t hurt to have an extra pair of clippers!
Justine F.
Baden
I like this product and it works well. I do believe you can find something that works just as good elsewhere. I wouldnt pay more than $1 for most nail clippers.
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
To me nail clippers is nail clippers, but certain nails clipper can cut a certain nails, for harder nails I find these brand of nail clippers to help the most .
Brianna C.
Easton, PA
Great and easy to use! The nail clippers are sturdy and don't feel like they'll break like some others I have used in the past. I feel like I can rely on these!