Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Michelle M.
Lanham, MD
The design is very practical and has been very durable. The value is also great. However, if you do not have a large family I do not think buying such a large pack is neccessary.
Salina O.
Sally never lets me down! Durable product and works great. Nice packaging and design of tool. Affordable and easy to use. I always need one of these on me at all times just in case! I recommend this to many.
Lexi S.
These clippers are great. They are easy to grip and comfortable to hold. I would like to see the tool that is used to clean underneath the nail but other than that I love them.
Michaela M.
owensboro
Best clippers ever!!! They are so easy to use, and aren't hard to clip nails with at all. I would most definitely but these again! And they're a great value! A definite must if you're need clippers!
Sarah A.
Starkville, MS
I mean..it's a toe nail clipper..it doesn't really havta be amazing. But it does work without having to clip the same spot multiple times like some dollar store ones do
Lauren T.
This is unlike any other nail clipper! It's easy to shape your nails to your liking and you definitely will not need to cut the same spot over again. Very small so it can be taken on the go!
Tessa V.
Louisville, KY
Easy to use and store. They are very safe to use and get the job done! These are my favorite nail clippers and I would refer them to anyone looking to purchase them!
April V.
El Paso
This is just a great product over all I mean nail clippers aren't that bad but surprisingly this has lasted me for years. It's easy to use and is an overall affordable price.
Jasmine A.
Los Angeles, CA
These are some good clippers. If your nails are thick they won't last so long, but other than that they are good for twice a month use. They are very easy to use.
Candice S.
Alvin, TX
Perfect and precise! I'm not able to go and have my nails done all the time due to my schedule, so it's nice to have a pair plus backups in case I lose one. Don't know what else to say about toenail clippers! Lol!