Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Tina H.
Hurricane, WV
I like a sharp nail clipper and a quality to where the clippers will not fall apart. This brand was not sharp enough for my liking and it broke was to easily.
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Been using these a long time. Its a must have to groom them claws. Lol not allowed in the bed until I do. Lol she said i stabbed her once so yeah got to do it.
Jessica J.
Anadarko, OK
Great clippers at a great price! Easy to hold and blades are always sharp for easy use! Available at wal mart so easy to grab when needed! Would def recommend!
Ahneesa W.
New London, CT
The nail clipper wasn't as strong as I expected. I had to attempt to clip a section of my nail multiple times before it worked. Other than that, it was great.
Susan B.
Newark, OH
I love sally hansen products all together. These clippers are very durable and last a long time. The cut perfectly I never have to worry about sketchy cutting.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
These work good but they are not special. They work just as good as other brands I have tried before. I have had the same one for a year and it hasn't broken
Amber S.
They clip my toenails cleanly, without bending my nail or leaving a weird, gross, rough edge. I don't know what else to say about it. They work really well!
July P.
olympia
Great product for a great price! Was looking for some basic clippers, didn’t need anything fancy and they were the best priced and best clippers I have used.
MariaKlarissa C.
Garden City, KS
Great toe nail clippers to use. They are very sturdy and easy to use. Never had uses and have lasted me long without having to keep up with any maintenance.
Ericka F.
Wise, VA
I got these because my husband has really thick nails that usually break nail clippers. While they did end up breaking, they lasted longer than most clippers