Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Angela E.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Bailey B.
Conroe, TX
Love it works so easy my nails are really thick and its still so easy to use. Do recommend to anybody. Its even easy to get in the hard to reach place like the corners on my toes. I like how its small enough to easily hide also.
Allie N.
I mean I don't think a nail clipper can necessarily be "good" or "bad" but if they could be gold this would fall into that category. Definitely gets the job done well and I have never cut myself or pinched myself with these
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Strong and durable and easy to use. They are affordable and effective. I am a repeat user! They give me the perfect cut for the perfect pedicure. They are better quality than other brands I have used. I would recommend these!
Michaela N.
Lakeport, CA
I know the package says toenail clippers but I love using these as my regular clippers as well as my toenail clippers. I love how big and sturdy they are and considering you're not using them daily (well at least I hope you're not) they are very long lasting!
kerri s.
East Meadow, NY
I do love this product, because it gets the job done correctly. I got mine from Sally's beauty supply in Long Island. Not pricey at all, it's very affordable. It's the same exact thing just that it's not name brand. Yes I highly recommend and save your money.
Lovisa H.
Springfield, OR
These are my basic, go to clippers. I have had mine for more than 3 years and they still work like the day I bought them. I have had other clippers get rusty or literally fall apart before but these are still in great shape.
Kameo M.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Never had a problem with these clippers gets the job done. Easy to use. Sally has always been my go to brand. Usually go to Walgreens or Walmart in the nail section to use it. Would recommend for anyone to use men or women
Salma V.
Emporia, KS
These nail clippers worked good and got the job done fast and easy. I'm not very picky when it comes to nail clippers but I have had a few that are just no good. I had no problems while using these nail clippers and they are very affordable compared to others.
Asia T.
Decatur, GA
My toenails are always growing so fast and I always had to worry about trimming them almost every two weeks. I love Sally Hansen toenail clippers they clip my toenails straight and even
Grecia G.
Great nail clippers works really good for time I have bought this 2 time and love this they are great for the price and work for about 5 months but after a while they do get to old and a little mor dull and don't really work the same over all would recommend!!