Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Astrid M.
The durable clippers feature strong, sharp precision blades, ensuring an immaculate clean cut, superior performance, and optimum accuracy. The springy lever makes the handle easy to use, so you get the perfect cut on your fingernails or toenails.
Hannah W.
Honestly, I'm not a fan of the awkward shape of these clippers. I'd really rather prefer the cheaper, more traditional clippers. Decent value if you enjoy the shape.
Nicole L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Just your average nail clipper! This product has good grips on the ends so your fingers don't slip and slide, resulting in a finger nail catastrophe (it's all happened to us). Great purchase, will last forever! You can find it at any drug store/pharmacy retailer.
Samantha G.
Salisbury, NC
These nail clippers work so good. I always do my own nails and toenails and these are my go to clippers every time.
Jessica R.
Dacula, GA
Very effective at making a clean cut on thick and strong nails. Super affordable and great value! I have bought these for years and will continue to buy them. I suppose this is the best I've ever bought so I cannot compare it to a better product, no negatives as far as I know.
Bethany V.
Dothan
Love these. They don't hurt my wrist or fingers when using. They have lasted a while now. Well worth the buy.
Jazmere S.
Bowie, MD
This product is Very easy to use! This product does not get stuck like some of my past clippers
Natalie C.
Rosenberg, TX
What can I say they get the job done seamlessly as long as you file behind it and shape them to your liking. not to mention Sally Hansen is always a go to brand
Tara B.
Kittanning
Nothing s special about these nail clippers. They were the same as any cheaper version and the six pack purchase was not worth it as they last if used correctly
Jennifer K.
These are ok. I will have to look for some more soon. I don't know if its my nails or the clippers but they are dull. Sometimes it bends my nail instead of cut.