Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Cassidy H.
Theodore, AL
Sally Hansen is my ride or die! I've used that brand of products for as long as I can remember. They're very affordable and I don't think I've ever used any other brand before! Definitely would recommend!
Annissa J.
Humboldt , TN
These work on everyone in our house from my husband down to my 2 year old daughter.
Nice sized handle that gets the job done without being dull or leaving stragly nails behind
Laura P.
Hallandale, FL
This is one of thebest toe nails clipper I have used. It is big so I do not have to take much time on each nail. It is also very well made and durable (I have had mine for a few months and both my husband and I use it regiularly )
Carlee Q.
Saint Cloud, MN
Very easy to use and has a nice grip to hold onto. Also very easy to get, I've purchased one at target and at ulta. Works great and inexpensive. Really nice size to get hang nails and trim/clip nails.
Shelby T.
Live Oak, TX
These nail clippers work pretty well for such an affordable price. They are pretty heavy duty as well for thicker nails. I would repurchase these when they break or dull. They have a nice grip as well.
Abbey D.
Charleston
GREAT TOOL! I love these so much great value for the price and they last forever!The stainless steel doesn't rust and you can have a pair for every room.  They fit along the round of my finger perfectly... I hope you guys try them too and love them
GeeGee R.
Garland, TX
Cuts my nails perfect ! Usually other cheap brands make it hard for me to even press down & cut my nails. This is one is super easy & cuts perfect ! Definetly recommend.
Brittany R.
These clippers have a nice grip to them. There is nothing worse than getting clippers that are dull and these are far from that. They are sharp enough to cut through the toe nail and not have to struggle. They are easy to use.
Tierra H.
Concord, NC
Great nail clippers and they are actually sharp which most brands aren't anymore. They are pretty affordable and you can find them in many stores. I am a repeat user of this brand and would buy this product again
Yarell G.
These are great nail clippers. They definitely get the job done. Whenever I need my nails clipped I use these. They're easy to use and not painful. These are really good to my nails I always come back to these nail clippers.