Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Clippers

Lilly F.
Anderson, IN
Easy on the budget and easy to use! Loved that I was cheap and it got the job done, it just left a sharp edge on my nails sometimes because of the edges of the clippers. It's definitely worth the small price!
Hayden W.
Fulton, Ms
Well I have very weird toenails. These clippers keep me from getting in grown nails and they're easy to use. They are the best clippers out there and are great for the price. I will buy again if I lose mine
Paula B.
Jacksonville, FL
The are great and convenient nail clippers. They are easy to use and are a great size. You also get 3 in a pack to you can take it with you. It's a great value for the money and is conveniently located at many of the local stores. I would definitely buy this again.
Lovely L.
Budd Lake, NJ
Being using this nail clipper for years. It does a really good at cutting up the nails. Even the longest and hardest nails. It also doesn't get tarnish easily. Can easily watch out and store for next time.
Brittney J.
Daphne, AL
Pair of regular clippers. They get the job done however, they are no different than the no name ones at Walmart. You'd just be paying for the name honestly. They work good though. So I would recommend them.
Amani W.
Kent, OH
I have really strong fingernails so I have to use toenail clippers to cut them and these work really well. I don't feel like I am about to break the clippers when I am doing it.
Meghan P.
It does what it is suppose to do. Trim nails and get the cuticles!! Makes my nails look way better. You always get an even cut every time. It's really a great price. A must have for everyone in their home!
Kinley M.
Just a basic nail clipper. Easy to use. It's not spectacular, but it does its job. Well made and does not beak easily. A little over priced as it is well made, it does just as good as any other nail clipper.
Mariana C.
Fruitland, ID
This is my favorite nail clipper lol that sounds so weird but it's easy to use and doesn't leave your nails all choppy or scratchy. I bought mine at ulta and Walmart. If I ever need to buy one again I will.
Megan L.
Charlotte, NC
sally Hansen clippers are the best in my opinion. they don't get dull after only a few uses and they work for a long time. I have had my last pair probably for 2 or more years so i am satisfied with the product. Will for sure be purchasing this brand of nail clippers again.