Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Traneah F.
These nail clippers are very sturdy and the curved shape is perfect if that's the look you're going for. If you want very square nails however some filing will have to be done. They are definitely a staple for anyone looking to keep up their nail care at home!
Melissa B.
Glorieta, NM
These guys always do the job! I love doing in-home pedis and since I need to keep my toenails trimmed for dance shoes, I typically have a pair in every other room in the house! They're easy to use, gentle on skin and surely do the trick of keeping my nails nice and trimmed.
Ashley A.
Oviedo, FL
Sally Hansen has always been one of my go to places for makeup and nail care. This is no exception, I've bought it multiple times for a low price. They stay sharp for awhile, and I never have to tear off the edge of the nail. I would certainly recommend!
Ursula V.
PUEBLO, CO
Great clippers! I really don;t have much more to say about these. My son is afraid of clipping his toenails, so I went with a brand I trust. To me there is no better name, than Sally Hansen! I love it! The only toenail clippers I will buy for my family.
Nicole S.
Denver, IA
What's there to say about clippers? These are good clippers and stay sharp for a decently long time. It's nice to have a good pair of sharp clippers. Dull ones are a lot of work. I guess 5 stars for the ease of clipping my toenails with these bad boys.
Alisha H.
North Canton, OH
I am very particular when it comes to my nail care and this was the first time I had bought and used this product! It was a reasonable price, with a great value. I have had them for a year now and still have not needed to replace them; however, once they do break, I will be sure to buy again.
Allison C.
Well, toe nail clippers are an essential item. I think the brand matters even if you can get them for a dollar at the dollar store. These wont break, they get the job done and trim your nails evenly and with ease. They are extremely easy to operate.
Brianna H.
Manchester , CT
These clippers are so bomb! Very sturdy and light weight not like the bulkier clippers that you find at any drug store. Got these clippers at Walmart a year ago and I still love them! I recommend these to anyone who needs a new pair of clippers!!
Carlee H.
These are very efficient nail clippers that I use weekly. They are heavy duty and I have had mine for at least a year now without any major signs of extreme wear. This was my first time using these clippers and if I need a replacement any time soon these will be what I will purchase.
Kelsey D.
East Amherst, NY
These are a nice pair of clippers what work oh so well. I just used these for the first time and was not disappointed at all. Everyone has those clippers that break apart after a few uses, but I believe that won't be happening to these. They are sturdy, just give them a try yourself.