Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Geena P.Sally Hansen® Stainless Toenail Clipper uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Clippers

Jenna B.
I like this pair of nail clippers a lot! It is comfortable to hold and is easy to use. It trims my nails nicely. However, I don't find much of a difference between this pair and any other pair. But it's inexpensive so I'd recommend it
Barbara M.
Palm Bay, FL
This product works great, I've had these for awhile now and they still cut like there brand new! I would definitely refer this product to anyone I know, that's for sure!
Stormy M.
Clovis, NM
Get the job done! lol I don't see having issues with nail clippers, honestly. If we can keep track of them, then we will use them forever. I've never had to replace other than for hygienic reasons. The inly brand we use!
Hannah Leah H.
Land O Lakes, FL
I highly suggest this because it goes through even the toughest of nails I've very very tough nails love it it is pretty cheap for how good it works I'm definitely a repeated user of it but I've only bought it twice definitely recommend it to others highly
Tina T.
Scranton, PA
So easy to work it's crazy they fit perfectly for me and they aren't expensive at all. I like the curve compared to flat. It all depends on your style I guess but this style works for me I would try it if you haven't.
Cassandra T.
Millville, NJ
Clip and cut the toughest toenails with ease. Soak feet in warm water to soften toenails. Place nail between blades and squeeze. Start at one side of the nail and cut across. Sally Hansen Brand fingernail-clippers Category 6 Pack
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I use nail clippers quite often. I use nail clippers at least once a week. I like how nail clippers have an easy and simple design. I bought these at my local drugstores. I would recommend these to others.
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this. These clippers are strong and durable and will last you forever and maybe another year after that. If you buy one you'll see how good it is because someone might just borrow it and you'll end up having to get a new one. It happens every time.
Lawdelina P.
Me gusta mucho el cortaúñas debido a que muy resistente. Tengo uñas muy duras por lo que suelo romper mis cortaúñas y la verdad que este me ha resultado muy bien, ya que tengo mucho tiempo con el. Me gusta mucho pero prefiero limar mis uñas a cortarlas debido al acabado que obtengo.
Sandy C.
Dartmouth , MA
First off I'm always losing my toe nail clippers so having a pack of three is a lifesaver. I usually buy mine at drugstores or retail chain stores. It trims your nails great and leaves them looking great.